SOLD F.s Re Xxx 12" & 15" 05' *pics*

I sold my other 15 XXX, so I decided to sell my other. This 15" has been used, heavily. There has been a tensil repair and as you can see there are a few scratches on the dustcap. Cosmetically 7/10 but performance is 10/10, was ran off a 1501D, roughly 1500+ watts to sub. Asking is 275 + shipping. It is Dual 2 ohm

xxx-1.jpg

top-1.jpg

scratches.jpg

bottom-1.jpg

12" XXX is in IMMACULATE condition. Dual 2 ohm, was used for a month and then stored for a year. 10/10 Cosmetics 10/10 Performance, ran off same 1501D. Asking 300+ Shipping.

12top.jpg

12sidevbo.jpg

12bottom.jpg

12side.jpg

I also do have a XXX motor 05' I dont have pics yet, but I will...SOON

Thanx, Seth

How many different threads are you going to make? Is there anything wrong with the motor, like alignment, I asked that in the last thread.
My apologies, i made a new one to get pics and redo info. NO there are no problems with the motor. Was used for like 2 hours until a tensil problem arose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.