SOLD FEELER: Dante Designs Donzi 886 18" RIMS w/ TIRES (PICS)

lcpunk69
10+ year member

SQ Baby!
This is a feeler for 4 18" Donzi 886 Rims I believe the retail for each rim is like $280 or close, I bought these rims off a guy in GA and had to spend 250 for adapters (later found out they could be bought for cheaper.. doh!) but i didnt get hub centric ones so my car kinda is a bit shaky and vibrates at higher speeds, if you do buy adapters definately make sure their hub centric lol but anyways not looking to sell these fast as I do like them alot but just if i get a good offer I might part them, im looking for around $700/OBO + s/h for them also the the nankang 225/40/18R ultra sport lo pros, 1 of them was just replaced with a fusion 225/40/18 tire which was $135 not really noticible difference between the rest so its not like 1 tire looks different than the others of course unless you are inspecting it closeup:p if you want more details email me or aim me below are some pics of them on my car, ive had them on for like 2 months now? They were bought used so dont think their only 2 months old, they do have some minor blemishes as most used rims do but nothing that "sticks out" or too noticibly unless inspecting them close up, such as minor little rust spots which i put some stuff on to prevent further and hasnt rusted anymore there, one of the rims was welded as it was cracked but is totally fine now. like I said email or aim me for more pics but heres some...

aim: QSimpolo

email: qsimpson (AT) bellsouth.net

P.S forgot to add the most important part lol. They are universal 5 lug and 2 diff lugset patterns: 114.3mm (many hondas) and the other one is like 120mm I believe.

car2.jpg

car4.jpg

car5.jpg

car6.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.