SOLD Fi Q 10", IDmax 12", alpine pdx 1.1000

trailz516
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
Fi Q 10" sub. Mint condition. Used for a couple months in a small sealed box. Im looking to get $175shipped

IDmax v3 d2 blown. Everything about this sub looks brand new but it is blown. Still plays and gets loud but at low volume you can hear to vc rubbing.

150shipped or best offer.

Alpine pdx 1.1000 Im really looking to trade this plus cash for a bigger amp stable at 1ohm. This amp has only been used for 4-5months. 1229watts on the birth sheet.

Im new to this site but i have references on a couple different car audio sites as well as Acurazine.com. PM me with any questions. Pics available to serious buyers.

little help to you for selling on this site. It is standard issue on here for a picture of the equipment along with your screen name, current date, and caraudio.com written on a piece of paper visible in the picture of the equipment. This is just to make people feel more comfortable with buying your stuff and prove to them that you own it and it is in your possession and not just some random picture you grabbed off the net.

Good luck with the sale and shouldn't take too long to sell the gear.

You should probably list the impedance of the Q as well as the size for the IDMAX...might cut down on some people asking you questions.

man wtf i tried pm'ing you a long as message clear your pm box douche nozzle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif ahhhhhhhh

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.