Find me a good sub with a mounting depth of 5" max

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nicky Pass
10+ year member

Chicago
Everyone bashes JL on this site because they are pricey, but they seem to be the only sub that I can find in 10" with a mounting depth that is less then 5". I have an F150 and the only space to put a sub or to is under the rear seat. Atrend is a quality prefab box and they headquarters is 5 minutes from me, so I'm thinking about just going there and buying either a single or dual 10" box. The issue is that the sub mounting depth is 5.5", so I'd need something with a mounting depth less then that. All of the subs that people love on this site (that I'm willing to try) are huge in 10", Fi, DD, RE...so I'm looking at options....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.