First 4th

Bro we been over this. U build a shell as big as u can or willing to give space up... then u build the sealed side looking for a res freq around 45-49hz, the size of sealed box will determine that sealed freq. there are programs u can type the subs specs into to see what it's sealed freq will be in 2cubes... once u have the shell built and the sealed section u load the woofers and run a sweep without any kind of loading wall. Your hoping for a sealed res freq of 45-47 HZ... then you tune your ported side to your sealed res freq. for port area start with half the amount of cone area you have and start shrinking and see if it get louder or not.

Just get a design from room EZ DB or stang

Yeah i do some renovations and construction so know how to wood work just need a real design. Maybe I should just used as many pool noodles as possible for the bracing. Save on weight.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.