Fixing Broken Car Amps

SLIM I DO NOT WANT YOUR AMP I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PHONE JUST GOT IT FIXED TODAY. iM NOT ON THIS SITE MUCH ANYMORE CAUSE I HAVE NO TIME FOR TRASH TALKERS IM 35 YEARS OLD AND DONT PLAY THE THE TRASH TALKING GAME TO OLD FOR THAT STUFF. CALL ME IN THE MORNING AND WE CAN GET THIS SQUARED AWAY. AS FAR AS THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE AMPS HERE IM WORKING VERY HRD TO COMPLETE THEM I HAVE A FEW DONE AND ARE READY TO SHIP BACK. SOME IM AWAITING PAYMENT AND SOME ARE SHIPPING THAT ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR. I DO NOT WANT YOUR GUYS AMPS I HAVE MY OWN. AND DONT WORRY TO ALL THE OTHER WHO TALK TRASH ON HERE AFTER I FINISH THEESE AMPS UP IM NO LONGER REPAIRING ANYONES AMP OFF OF HERE AND I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

SLIM I DO NOT WANT YOUR AMP I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PHONE JUST GOT IT FIXED TODAY. iM NOT ON THIS SITE MUCH ANYMORE CAUSE I HAVE NO TIME FOR TRASH TALKERS IM 35 YEARS OLD AND DONT PLAY THE THE TRASH TALKING GAME TO OLD FOR THAT STUFF. CALL ME IN THE MORNING AND WE CAN GET THIS SQUARED AWAY. AS FAR AS THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE AMPS HERE IM WORKING VERY HRD TO COMPLETE THEM I HAVE A FEW DONE AND ARE READY TO SHIP BACK. SOME IM AWAITING PAYMENT AND SOME ARE SHIPPING THAT ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR. I DO NOT WANT YOUR GUYS AMPS I HAVE MY OWN. AND DONT WORRY TO ALL THE OTHER WHO TALK TRASH ON HERE AFTER I FINISH THEESE AMPS UP IM NO LONGER REPAIRING ANYONES AMP OFF OF HERE AND I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
UMAD?

rYda3.jpg

I'm fucking mad alright. I talked to him on the phone and was told it will be done within the week. Well guess what? Two weeks later and not done. I just told him to send it back done or not. I'm done with this shit. Just paid to get my amp shipped back.

Guys, I have no idea what is going on with Mike but, I will tell you all once again that he repaired my amp and had it back to me in less than a week and a half from the day I sent it out. He also called me to discuss the issue with the amp. The amp was a Orion 250G4 HCCA. Pretty simple fix but, the point is his service and rates were very good.

I realize some of you are frustrated and angry & rightfully so. But, I seriously doubt he is out to screw so many people in such a public way. It sounds like he got behind on all the repairs either because parts weren't available or he took on too much work. Could even be a combination of both those reasons.

I could tell you a REAL horror story about an amp "repairman" in Louisiana sometime!

Guys, I have no idea what is going on with Mike but, I will tell you all once again that he repaired my amp and had it back to me in less than a week and a half from the day I sent it out. He also called me to discuss the issue with the amp. The amp was a Orion 250G4 HCCA. Pretty simple fix but, the point is his service and rates were very good. I realize some of you are frustrated and angry & rightfully so. But, I seriously doubt he is out to screw so many people in such a public way. It sounds like he got behind on all the repairs either because parts weren't available or he took on too much work. Could even be a combination of both those reasons.

I could tell you a REAL horror story about an amp "repairman" in Louisiana sometime!
Well that is great for you, however what ever his reason, he has had extremely poor communication, and continues to break promises when he does communicate. I have spent money and got nothing in return except for broken promises to date. the only thing that could go worse is if he doesn't send the amp back. so in this case this is a REAL horror story!

i love america!

NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

thats all people want these days. I feel sorry for you mike these people lack to understand that things take "time" to fix. Lets all wave our magic wands for fast fixes for all!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.