Fixing Broken Car Amps

Well I spoke with Mike today, long short of the story is he is a decietful individual that is taking absolutely no responsibility for the amplifiers he has in his shop, or is should have. He reniged on the deal to ship the amp to dB-r and I would pay him back once Chris recieved it, as I don't have any reason to trust he would send the amp out if I sent him more money, proof of this is all the broken promises to date and others that have sent him money to ship and he still hasn't sent them their amps. He said he would give it back to John (johnjv29 on CACO) who is the guy I bought it from in the first place. I will have John send it to Chris.
for all of you who have sent him your amps, I will put it this way, I really doubt I will ever see my amp. And I have even less optimism about yours. You may want to get very serious about getting your amps back in whatever shape they are in. Or just deal with the fact that you may have just been another of the scammers pie.

........ dude.... wtf.... We need a process here.. Im not pissed about the amps... Im pissed about the $80 I sent him..... The amps were fuked as it is, so whatever... Mike .. keep the ******* amps and PP my $80 back... Im close to Michigan.. It wont be to long of a trip to make a weekend out of it, and find him... Time to start searching the locals and calling around for this guys address.. Sorry Mikey, you brought this on yourself.. Not a smart ******* idea to **** me over...

I'm done being patient and waiting. Can someone local please notify the authorities?
His address and number

Mike Fraser

2911 Burritt St NW

Grand Rapids MI 49504

Yea call the GR Michigan police desk tomorrow and file a complaint.. Im giving him til May 1st to get my amps back that were "ready to be shipped back" over a month ago before I go out there to visit family and make a weekend with a mission out of it... Until then I will gather as much info as I can and post it on here .. Starting with the CA.com admins and IP addresses

If something doesn't happen soon, I will ask my nephews that live outside Detroit to dirve the 3 hours to Mikes place and pick up my amp, If it comes to that I will offer to have them pick up others also, I would just ask you send them a couple bucks for the trouble of shipping it out for you. Hopefully this will not be necessary.

Anybody called the local PD? Do you ahve to be local to call them?

I warned mike this morning i will be contacting authorities if i dont get an update today, When i get off work i will call them myself if thats possible from idaho! =)

If something doesn't happen soon, I will ask my nephews that live outside Detroit to dirve the 3 hours to Mikes place and pick up my amp, If it comes to that I will offer to have them pick up others also, I would just ask you send them a couple bucks for the trouble of shipping it out for you. Hopefully this will not be necessary.
If you're going to do that, you might want to do it soon since he is moving. I'll pay for some of the gas money as well money to ship my amp to me.

Anybody called the local PD? Do you ahve to be local to call them?I warned mike this morning i will be contacting authorities if i dont get an update today, When i get off work i will call them myself if thats possible from idaho! =)
I didn't have time to call. I got battery troubles with my car and I'm in school right now. If you call, then let them know that there is a LOT of people in the same situation.

I have called Mike and left a message that I would offer him the above stated solution for those who want to trust it. I have also let him know if the problems he is going to face with the authorities if he doesn't deal with this now. I would say if he doesn't have positive answers and tracking numbers with in 24 hours, then unleash the dogs.

I just had a short convo with mike via text, i warned him that our ******* are in a bunch and that he will regret his decision to pawn off all of us within the next 24 hours. He informed me that my amp was sent yesterday...I also told him he better get on here and update all of you guys. I am supposed to get a tracking number from him this evening I will give an update this evening.

I just had a short convo with mike via text, i warned him that our ******* are in a bunch and that he will regret his decision to pawn off all of us within the next 24 hours. He informed me that my amp was sent yesterday...I also told him he better get on here and update all of you guys. I am supposed to get a tracking number from him this evening I will give an update this evening.
i hope you believe him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Don't hold your breath brother.

I would put money on the fact that the tracking number doesn't say it was in the shippers hands yesterday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.