Fixing Broken Car Amps

I would love to have someone pick mine up too, but it needs to be in one piece at least, doesn't have to work, just be complete. So we would have to let him know to at least put them back together before they are picked up.

Brew

The only good that will come out of this is I finally get to buy a sundown 1200 or 1500d. But seriously not how I wanted this to go down. Hopefully this guy is found and taught a tough lesson. Tomorrow is the start of my weekend so things will be done and ppl will be called

This is appalling. I almost sent this guy one of my amps. I thought this guy seemed trustworthy. Hunt the jerk down. You don't accept amps that you cannot fix in a reasonable amount of time. Screams scamming *******.

Round up the posse... Cause it looks like someone needs a visit..

I don't think the guy started out trying to scam anyone I think he just took in way to much work and got overwhelmed and now has no idea how to get out of it and still save face.. At this point though his rep is ruined and its way past the point of trying to save anything. He should just box up everyone's stuff and ship it all back still broken or not. Really the only way to even start to clean up this debacle

i really wonder whats this guys end game is,if he is scamming why promise tracking numbers that he knows he doesn't have or even give out your phone number most scammers just disappear completely,or is he stalling for some reason?

Well he's not responding to me either.... He has two amps of mine Zapco Z300 and a Zapco Z150 if anybody finds anything out etc. let me know.. Loke I said he's had my amps since September 1rst 2010

Guys, I guess I am one of the few who had a good experience using Mike to repair some stuff early on. Very sorry that it has gone bad for so many of you. As I said before, I don't think he intends to sell your stuff off and just disappear. BUT, having said that, someone needs to get to his house ASAP, especially if he is moving. I would suggest those of you with amps at Mike's for repair contribute toward gas money for a couple of people to make the trip to try and recover as much equipment as possible. I have been in this same situation and it just wasn't economical for me to drive or fly from KY to Louisiana to try to get my stuff. You guys need to act NOW rather than wait and hope.

If he has a regular day job, it is very possible that he is simply in over his head trying to take on too much work. That doesn't relieve him of the responsibility to stay in contact. Something is up. The quicker you can get to him in person, the better. Really hoping for the best for you guys with amps missing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.