Fixing Broken Car Amps

I actually got him to answer a text. He gave me a tracking yesterday at 4 and it still has no record.
It most likely won't have a record until today or tomorrow. I am guessing he is setting up the shipment on line which i think you get the tracking number right away, but the package won't be in the system until the carrier picks it up and gets it in their system.

But, I will give him credit for seemingly trying to get this all worked out. Looks like he has shipped a few out, and I have been speaking to him on the phone about getting mine back. Don't want to get too excited until I have mine back in my hands, and it works though.

I've emailed 8 times with no response. I guess he likes you guys more than me
I'd say he's just taking one amp at a time and just ignoring you until he gets to yours. Prob just fed up with all the incoming mssg's and stuff. I'm not standing up for him or nothing, but if I had 50 people blowing me up in this situation while trying to get em all out I'd go case by case.

He told me that he sent my amp out 3 weeks ago. Then answered my messages saying he will get my tracking to me when he gets it from his wife when she comes home. Well no word or anything until two days ago when I said that the situation is going straight to the PD. He answered and said he will get my shipping yesturday. I asked why my amp wasn't sent out yet and he said because I froze his paypal account taking the shipping money back. Well, how did he have my amp shipped like he said before if he didn't ship it at all. He's just a ******* fat piece of **** lier. I don't wanna call someone out like that but there's no other way I can put it.

He told me the same thing, that he shipped my amp back in Feb. After 2 weeks I asked him for a tracking number. He replied with wth you haven't gotten it yet? I will find out what's going on and get back to you tomorrow. Another week goes by and I again ask him where it is. He said he got it back and shipped it out again. Excuse me? I thought he said he shipped it out - twice. Another 2 weeks, another request for tracking. He said he would ship it out and provide tracking within 24 hours. Still no amp. 4 emails and 2 calls later, he hasn't answered. I even said I was calling the PD if no reply last time. That was a few days ago.

Does this sound familiar to anyone. Mine has been done since Feb, why can't he just ship the thing. Shady practice and he's lied to me at least twice. I just sent a text saying I'm calling the PD later today if he doesn't answer. I believe I've given him plenty of chances. What's the matter with this guy anyways. Legal action usually gets people's attention. He thinks I'm bluffing? We'll see what comes out of this. Will post later on today.

I'd say he's just taking one amp at a time and just ignoring you until he gets to yours. Prob just fed up with all the incoming mssg's and stuff. I'm not standing up for him or nothing, but if I had 50 people blowing me up in this situation while trying to get em all out I'd go case by case.
No way. I have heard 5-6 times mines being worked on as we speak and will hopefully go out tomorrow... haven't even been a douche to the guy yet and still get fed the same b.s. every time I get a response... he told me once again yesterday (not in an upscale manner either) that he was trying to get it out of his hair but won't respond AGAIN today.

did you get your amp?
My amp says it is supposed to arrive today, i get off work at 6...we will see if its there! If not, Ill call USPS and go from there.

He had also told me he would send me tracking number when his wife got home and that he got it returned in the mail because he forgot to put a zip....he sent me pics of the amp in a box and all the info filled out ready to ship so we will see.

this dude is full of excuses. i wouldn't even worry about what he has to say. let the police sort it out, or go pick it up. obviously he's stringing you guys along about shipping them. i wouldn't believe a word he said.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.