FLEX AUDIO Closing and selling off inventory CHEAP

Flex Audio

FLEX AUDIO IS CLOSING IT'S DOORS DUE TO INTERNAL REASONS. WE ARE SELLING ALL OF OUR INVENTORY AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE.

Flex Audio Official Hompage

If you would like to organize local pickup in St. Petersburg FL to avoid shipping charges call us at 802 322 3539

We will allow a 14 day return for any defects that would be covered in our standard warranty policy. These products will not be shipped with registration cards and will not have a the standard 1 year warranty.

Item Pictures:

https://goo.gl/AeU71r

Hope not, that owner was and is a douche bag.
OMG ya he was. Trying to bring drama on CACO....

I think Flex Audio is in St. Petersburg FL and UPA Audio is in Central FL...cannot find address to save my life.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Not the same. I know the owner of UPA and don't care for them at all..
Any idea what city UPA is in?

OMG ya he was. Trying to bring drama on CACO....
I think Flex Audio is in St. Petersburg FL and UPA Audio is in Central FL...cannot find address to save my life.

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Any idea what city UPA is in?
Tampa

sorry post and pictures coming soon promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sorry post and pictures coming soon promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

:sneaky:Interesting to see, and let us know how they perform.Thanks.I may pick up a pair for the hell of it??

:sneaky:Interesting to see, and let us know how they perform.Thanks.I may pick up a pair for the hell of it??
I think they are all sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I wanted another myself so bad wish I would have ordered a pair waiting on pictures to upload then posting

So Packaging was flawless double boxed, clean and not a single mark, scratch, or issue anywhere at all! Perfect even glue joints and no coil rub. Just all around perfectly built. Built in PR on box. Although it looks like a vcw its different in almost every way. The surround is fatter much taller and overall suspension is much stiffer than a vcw. The Leads look like a SA lead. The back on the cone is pressed paper and front carbon fiber(vcw carbon fiber is a touch nicer looking close though) Weighed 34.2 pounds on scale. Magnet is big bigger in person than images. I ran it free air on 800rms It has *0* motor noise. I have free aired a ton of subs I've never seen something move air like that without noise its trippy. It likes 21hz the best coil stayed clean and cold throughout the entire free air testing. Once the suspension loosened up which took 48 hours I threw it in a 1.75 after displacement braced mdf enclosure enclosure was dipped internally with epoxy resin. This is just what my ears heard but..................First thing right off the bat I heard was a much softer warmer sound then compared to my SA. It was nice though I like both. It has this home theater esk type warmth to it. What shocked me the most was the amount of air moved with such little cone area (the surround is huge on this). What I enjoyed the most was musicality. It literally shines on all music I went from dub step to classical to pop to country etc etc. It just did whatever I asked it to. The lows are rich and apparent and the only real flaw I heard was that non aggressive tone..... essentially higher frequencies seem to quickly roll right off unlike my SA which can literally play anything. So all in all hands down worth every penny the quality surprised me in build and sound and from my ears id say it would love 2.0 cubes but it really sounds good its a very nice sub that will be my daily driver for now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.