Southeast Region Florida State Finals - 9/13/09

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
If anyone wants good photos of there car tomorrow I will have my canon D30 with me tomorrow. I do photos for street bike mag, 2wheel tuner, HIN and last year HIN night shift. I will take photos of your car and will have them all uploaded to a web site tomorrow night.
Sorry CJ I can't make a peace of **** look good though.. haha
i will also have my nikon d70s out

If anyone wants good photos of there car tomorrow I will have my canon D30 with me tomorrow. I do photos for street bike mag, 2wheel tuner, HIN and last year HIN night shift. I will take photos of your car and will have them all uploaded to a web site tomorrow night.
Sorry CJ I can't make a peace of **** look good though.. haha
i will also have my nikon d70s out
Yes guys, please do take some good pics. The normal photographer over on flspl Pedro Modean won't be there so that would be a great help.

Yes guys, please do take some good pics. The normal photographer over on flspl Pedro Modean won't be there so that would be a great help.
Not a problem here is my profile onemodelplace.com/warpedtoys not a lot up there have not had time but some good photos on there.

I need to get some of cars from shows up there. I use to trying to get out of the way of a drift car or motorcycle so car shows are cake and easy for me, I love doing them but almost to easy for me I get board cause that don't move.. haha

Sweet never used a nikon care if I check it out? I have a D50 as well but the wife has it with here in tampa.. B1tch...
no prob.. prolly only bring 1 lens.. since i dont feel like lugging around my camera bag

ya i got a large tenba messenger bag so its a little big
Yea mine is not that big, I can get cam and 4 lens in there. I can't get my big ones in there, I did some stuff for Ricky Waters a few weeks ago from the 49ers he had a football camp here in orlando, that was lots of fun.. He's super cool..

Do you just do it for fun or trying to make money at it. Might be able to help you out.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I some times need another person to help at events taken photos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.