Focal & JL Sound System.

Its only a crime if you paid more than 30% of the retail price
But what does that matter to you or anybody else what that man spends?

Im just sayin, you think dude was buying BOSS or EB's instead of JL/Focal..

Some of you guys are too much man!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif (gay azz know it all's)

Just wanted to thank all you guys for the help, i guess i'll do some more research, and see if i can make any improvements to the system. But so far i like what I'm going for.

Cheers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

their amps aren't nice, current hogs. All you get for the extra money are a bunch of equalizers that you can get in a decent headunit.

Let me get this straight. Are you are calling the HD series current hogs?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

The Slash series, yes, but HD series? Really?

I get so sick of JL bashing on this site. JL is a top quality brand. Yes, they are expensive but if you do your home work and shop around you can get a great value for the money you spend.

I think the reason JL gets so much hate on this forum is becasue they are successful. Why do people hate success. Everyone needs to keep in mind how long it has taken JL to get where they are. Do you think this just happened over niight and was a fluke. NO, it took a tremendous dollar investment in both R&D and advertising. How do you think this get's paid for.

I cannot stand ignorant people who run their mouths without know a thing.

If you don't have anything positive to say then shut the **** up. I have had plently of experience with their products over the last couple years and would be very happy with any system based on any of their lines.

Stop the JL hate.

Nice set up. I have been trying to think of a way to add another set of components to without using fiberglass.I think you have solved my problem.Bose systems in general are not very good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.