For Sale: (2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s w/ Custom Ported Enclosure

NissanKicker
10+ year member

Honda-on-22-Nissan-on-20
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s

(1) Custom Ported Enclosure ( Raw Wood Finish )

Item(s) Description/Condition:

(2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s:

... These subs are VERY Stiff, they haveAluminum Cones... They are Dual 2s. The RMS is 1100rms. They are 2 months old. They are one of the best Low End Subs I've heard ( when done properly ). They don't have any tears, scratches, rips, etc. ( Like New ).

Custom Ported Enclosure:

... Dual 12 Custom build enclosure - Built by me ( Owner of DJ's ( DJ's Audio ) Installation )... It's tuning is 32hz... the dimensions are: 38" Wide x 14.5" High x 25" Deep... No Carpet ( Raw Wood Look )... No leaks, no cracks in wood, etc. ( Brand New Enclosure ).

... ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

The Subs are wired with 8ga cables DIRECT from the Subwoofer ITSELF to the AMPS... There are NO Terminals on the box... There are 4 9ga holes drilled in the back of the enclosure ( no air leaks as I mentioned - including throughout the box ). They are currently installed in my Vehicle ( 1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 4-Dr... In my Signature ) - So if you're in the surrounding area, you can hear them, see them, etc. personally.

I DO HAVE VIDEOS!!!

... & I WILL MAKE VIDEOS OF WHATEVER SONG, FREQUENCIES UPON REQUEST!

Price:

Total Price: $500 + Shipping

... Seperate Price:

Subs Only - $350 + shipping

Box Only - $150 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The Shipping is going to be actual shipping - If you find a CHEAPER quote than what I find - I'll verify that it's a legit quote. Upon verification - that quote will be applied...

Item Pictures:

(2) 12" Lanzar OptiDrive 1232s:

74ddb0ee.jpg

f191cc9d.jpg

Subs & Custom Ported Enclosure:

7c76a057.jpg

f1e0cc0b.jpg

b50bb040.jpg

Buy These Subs...

... Just a couple videos - Nothing special!

And before anyone says something - My trunk is Dynamated (2x) - There's no helping that.... I've tried EVERYTHING!

anyone can go online and buy em for 313 a pair brand new I'll buy the custom box though it looks like a beast I might run with those brand x xfl12spl's instead though do u think the box will fit in a mazda 626?

As quiet as it's kept, these are some MF monsters! I had a pair for about 2 years that took much more power than rated and they only got louder and deeper.

GLWS

Price is way to high. They do take crazy wattage for what they are rated, however they sound like **** with that wattage. You have to seal your trunk to a T. Otherwise it sounds like trash. Hello Super Blues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.