SOLD For Sale: Brand New 15" d .7 Brahma Extreme with FI recone. **PICS**

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
I bought a blow Brahma Extreme sub a couple of months ago. Then I ordered a recone from Scott with the intencion to use it in my single set up. Two weeks ago I took off my system, to star in my new project. I need some cash, plus I'll be going with 2 15's so I don't need it anymore. The Sub is Brand New and it has the Brahma dust cap on it. I also have the XXX dust cap (without the xxx logo) if the buyer wants it. TC Sounds did the recone on the sub.

I've spend around $390 on this sub. Shipping will be around $60 buxs. I'll let it go for $420 Shipped.

No trades please.

Chris.

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0369-1.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

Daily I'll say 1600 - 2000w The coil is the same as the MT. Scott tweak it to be a little tougher daily driving sub. (Thanks Scott)

Someone buy this beauty!!!

bump for a great guy !! great subs here with my friend chris !! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

good luck with the sale bro

^^^ Thanks man... hit me your Phone # I have an offert for you, I want that BTL back. lol

The Brahma Extreme is Sold!!! Thanks guys...

Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.