For Sale Fi 15 Inch Q

Team MAF
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
IN
Item(s) for Sale:

Fi Audio 15 Inch Q model. Not sure what options are on it but I did get the extra option(cham or cooing?) to get it to allow more power...sorry its been a while if theres a way I can check the sub to confirm these I will be glad to do so. Dual 2 ohm coils..

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Barely used, Used it on a MD2D merlin and probably got about 1000w to it at peak. Its been sitting mounted in a oversized box that I could not fit in my trunk therefore that project ended.

Box is a subzone, IDK if youd consider it prefab but its got the curved/rounded port walls and was custom tuned(do not recall to what Hz)

Price:

$350 Picked up for it all

Cheaper if you just want the sub.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Would prefer pickup, In the north end of Indiana

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: Fi Audio 15 Inch Q model. Not sure what options are on it but I did get the extra option(cham or cooing?) to get it to allow more power...sorry its been a while if theres a way I can check the sub to confirm these I will be glad to do so

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Barely used, Used it on a MD2D merlin and probably got about 1000w to it at peak. Its been sitting mounted in a oversized box that I could not fit in my trunk therefore that project ended.

Box is a subzone, IDK if youd consider it prefab but its got the curved/rounded port walls and was custom tuned(do not recall to what Hz)

Price:

$350 Picked up for it all

Cheaper if you just want the sub.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Would prefer pickup, In the north end of Indiana

Price on just the sub shipped?

Some guy with 1 post said hed buy it from me just signed up...posted no signs of feedback/refused to do so. jointed 7/26 and made one post

ExaltedAudio is his username...id watch out..very fishy. Said he bought alot of stuff on here with 0 feedback and a join date of 7/26 and wouldnt post his ebay feedback either.

Took some more pictures and a video.....(showing Voice coil readings).

I removed the sub from the box and there is some minor rust on it, see the pictures. Sub was mounted and stored inside the box in my garage since I used it. Box is a Sub Zone ZV-151 with I believe 3.0cubic feet space. Not quite sure I remember when I bought the box It was difficult finding exact specs....possibly tuned at 37hz(from what I read doing research just now)

As well I investigated my various emails and such and I cannot confirm what options are on this sub as far as cooling or extras. Therefore I am not "adhering" those possibilities into the price.

zvrmdz.jpg

so0e85.jpg

2mhfs5w.jpg

14l2qc.jpg

kbtzb7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.