Ford GT McIntosh system question

Do you just want to know if you can use the AUX out on the H/U for a MP3 player? Yes, you can. Just need to get a splitter that has a headphone jack on one end and a pair of RCA's on the other. I'm pretty sure radio shack sells them. Now as for taking the dash off, that will have to be your own little endeavour.

Do you just want to know if you can use the AUX out on the H/U for a MP3 player? Yes, you can. Just need to get a splitter that has a headphone jack on one end and a pair of RCA's on the other. I'm pretty sure radio shack sells them. Now as for taking the dash off, that will have to be your own little endeavour.
for the love of God, can you read?!

all i really need to know is:

is that the correct model?

and what is needed to pull it?
i work at CC and know what is needed. i didnt ask that.

i will try to find a better dash pic. im not at the same location of the car so i cant snap one. that pic was from yahoo.

thanks

a guy that i know pretty well actually has the gt with the mcintosh system, along with a viper, and a 32 ford by boyd coddington with a LS7. the system sounds cool. but definitly take it to someone who knows what they are doing.

i wouldn't let my kid touch my gt that's asking for a crack in the panel, especially if you work at CC and haven't done anything else. I mean a cracked panel on those things would cost you more than most spend on a system. on it being a bad ass car, meh the gt isn't my cup o tea and there's ten car's i'd take over it but that's me.

Man, this guy is the coolest kid ever! I mean I wish my daddy had a GT40 that he would let me touch on my birthday. Maybe someday, if I try really hard, people will like me as much as him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Man, this guy is the coolest kid ever! I mean I wish my daddy had a GT40 that he would let me touch on my birthday. Maybe someday, if I try really hard, people will like me as much as him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
again, i still dont know what you are talking about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

again, i still dont know what you are talking about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
he was just being an ass. let him think he is cool, he is only fooling himself.

i wouldn't let my kid touch my gt that's asking for a crack in the panel, especially if you work at CC and haven't done anything else. I mean a cracked panel on those things would cost you more than most spend on a system. on it being a bad ass car, meh the gt isn't my cup o tea and there's ten car's i'd take over it but that's me.

It's sad to see you have such a negative outlook on life. You should get laid sometime... maybe that would help your esteem issues.

A cracked panel would be easily fixed, and matching the paint and finish is easier.

Do you actually do anything besides post on the internet?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

To avoid this being a thread-hijack... I like the car. Good luck with the plan.

It's sad to see you have such a negative outlook on life. You should get laid sometime... maybe that would help your esteem issues.
A cracked panel would be easily fixed, and matching the paint and finish is easier.

Do you actually do anything besides post on the internet?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

To avoid this being a thread-hijack... I like the car. Good luck with the plan.
dude i spend time on here either while at work, or like now at 2-3am when i'm still awake. what's ironic is how you always respond on my posts about sex involving me, you really should stop thinking of men in sex that often.

to noah, i know it's a fast bish just it's still a ford to me:(. i'd take a z06 anyday over one though.

haha, pwned. you should hear that car in real life. the guy i know lives down the street from me. he drives it to work every now and then and you know when he comes down the street. that GT he has sounds straight up nasty.
Indeed. I like what the girl filming says... hahaha...

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.