Free sample gp stfu v250 mil deadener first 20

I went with the GTmat quadro and it did the trick for me. I was waiting on stangs opinion on the mat to see if it was a go or not. Got tired of waiting lol.

Makes me wonder if their big giveaways on facebook are legit or not. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
A few people got it on facebook. Looks like they focus all their resources and attention on facebook resulting in the few nuthuggers they have on their having their back when sh*t hit the fan with the sound drive fiasco.

A few people got it on facebook. Looks like they focus all their resources and attention on facebook resulting in the few nuthuggers they have on their having their back when sh*t hit the fan with the sound drive fiasco.
Hey, they are back online now.. maybe they will explain everything.

[quote name='shauncox26']@GPcarAudio\.com ;[/QUOTE]

This is the response I got from GP.. just to keep everyone informed.

What's up man, this is Tyler Jolley, I'm stepping in to inform you and explain what's going on and why I haven't had to time to be on that site, I'll be hiring someone to run it,
I'll work on getting someone logged in on there and collect addresses, I've not been able to sit at a computer because we are always trying to keep up, and caraudiocom isn't phone friendly,
Our business has sky rocketed, and we are literally 2 people trying to keep up, I'm packing orders until I pass out, all while trying to come remotely close to keeping up on my Facebook messenger and pages, plus nearly 24 hour per day phone calls, as we get more help we will be able to better service caraudiocom,
We are a new rapidly growing company, we have fine tuning to do for sure, I barely sleep, I sleep in short increments to try and not fall behind past the point of no return on Facebook alone, it's just been pure chaos. This combined with the person who helps being out of town for weeks at a time for his day job leaves me packing all orders on top of 100+ phone calls per day and literally hundreds upon hundreds of messages daily.

We are working out all the kinks and getting a better flow, and be hiring more help as it becomes affordable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date