FREE Subwoofers for Review

I asked for the 15"s too. Shipping weight on mine said 31 lbs. I was wondering if that was for 1 or 2

Got shippin conformation w/tracking on my two 15s today. Ships via Fedex. Ive received 3 emails in total. 1st was to confirm and get my size preference with my mailin address, 2nd was my "order" details and 3rd was my trackin info. Great communication so far. Hope the subs live, Ill be using an American Bass ph4000 gained down to 850ish rms. I know they are entry level but I do hope they play well as I too usually pull for the underdog.

I requested 2 12s and recieved a email for 1. Anyone else have this problem.
Simply because you "requested" an amount of said item does not mean you will get what you requested. You are being sent an item to review at no charge to you, not even shipping. Why complain...or better yet, where do you have grounds to complain?

Sorry to thread jack

@pro-rabbit hey I am going to be in okc today and maybe tomorrow for the food show, if possible I'll get ahold of you to come check things out, are you coming to Tulsa for the iasca show sept 14th?

I don't think I will be at that show..but it is a little ways away so anything is possible.
Feel free to give me a call and swing by if you like.
Plan on it long as I get a chance, have a cooking competition today if I go to next round then I'll be in town longer

I am doing the iasca just because how often do we see iasca round here

Simply because you "requested" an amount of said item does not mean you will get what you requested. You are being sent an item to review at no charge to you, not even shipping. Why complain...or better yet, where do you have grounds to complain?
Right wtf lol

I did sound like i was complaining my bad. Did u guys request two subs or did they just send u 2. I was wondering if i messed up the process. Sorry i am at work should have worded the first post like this.

I did sound like i was complaining my bad. Did u guys request two subs or did they just send u 2. I was wondering if i messed up the process. Sorry i am at work should have worded the first post like this.
In my first email they said they were sending 2.Got shipping confirmation today for 1 sub.It's all good.I'll break out the pre fab and wang on it.Not a prob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Yeah i got a couple prefabs i will try mine in. Free sub to beat on can't wait mine shipped today. Anybody know if that 1000 watt rating is rms or the dreaded max.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date