SOLD fried sundown 1500

jpd2621
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
florida
will take offers on it... pick up only... will meet as long as it is not longer than 30 minute drive.

amp is in perfect condition... had FI Q on it before and it fried... but ya make an off... I live near clearwater, Florida in a place called Palm Harbor

i meant perfect cosmetically... honestly i'm not really sure... had everything hooked up at local car audio place... they set everything up 4 me.... i had one fi q 12" so whatever its supposed to be put at... my sundown 1200 worked perfect for it, but the 1500 went out when i blew my sub

i meant perfect cosmetically... honestly i'm not really sure... had everything hooked up at local car audio place... they set everything up 4 me.... i had one fi q 12" so whatever its supposed to be put at... my sundown 1200 worked perfect for it, but the 1500 went out when i blew my sub
issue ...right there .

fi fixed it was the coil.... like i said im not really sure... amp got real hot and then wouldnt work.. i honestly didnt try to fix it i just bought a smaller amp instead because it was too much for my q

if anyone wants pics message me your email address and I will email them to you because i just sent them from my phone to my email and I'm no sure how to add them here so ya message me your email address and I will email you a pic if you are interested. Thanks for your time everyone. Firtyfwe, if you want to come meet up and check it out your more than welcome to... I live in Palm Harbor so come meet up with me and you can check it out in person otherwise shoot me ur email and ill send u pics of the outside... I don't have anything to open up the inside so if you want to see the inside your gonna have to come to me.... Message me your number if you want to meet up and I'll call you right when I see the message. Thanks for everything my brothers. esp you Michael Lane because you truly are a brother......... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol jk im drunk night everyone peace hahahaha HAPPY BELATED MEMORIAL DAY ALL OF YOU WHO HOLD DOWN OUR COUNTRY.... THANK YOU.

off topic.

I went to college in St Pete long time ago. There was a shop in Palm Harbor call Ultimate Audio, do you happen to know if its still up or what happen to it if its not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.