Quad 10" Spaced Dual Layer Nomex Progressive Roll Spiders

Huge 3mm Sewn Leads

4 Gauge Chrome Push Terminals

8" GCA Black Carbon Fiber Dust Cap

Custom Logo

Rubber Mounting Gasket

5K Daily Power Handling

3. Description/Condition:

These are newly rebuilt and have only seen power on my bench for testing.

These are some absolute beasts! They feature the massive Tantric SHD motor, brand new 18" Ti baskets, Zv4 SPL cones, beefy 4" D1.4 8 layer flat wound aluminum coils and spaced quad 10" dual layer progressive roll nomex spiders. Topping them off are 8" black Genesis Custom Audio carbon fiber dust caps with a custom Colossus SPL logo. If you are looking for killer lows and huge numbers look no further!

4. Price: :

$1300 for the pair

Prefer local pickup in Louisville, KY

4b. Trades:

Probably not on these but I'm always looking for older RF 1500bd amps and black top TRF motors. May also consider trades on arcade machines, a nice drill press or big air compressor.

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

**** them things are monsters! GLWS.

I have an older HX2 (or HE2) 15" in my garage. I had 2 of them several years back. Its hard to see but they are the subs in my avatar. I'll take a picture of it when i get home and try to send it to you. Never figured out what was wrong with it, just stopped playing one day. No clue where the other one went either. :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OldSchoolRF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
OldSchoolRF
Kentuckiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date