SOLD fs 18''fi btl and enclosure

ben031681
10+ year member

i will be picking up two 18'' fi btl's with copper coils and a 7ft 6'' cube ported box for both subs, i will be keeping one of the subs so i will have the other btl and closure up for sale. i will be posting pics later tonight or tomorrow morning. Update the subs are fully loaded and i have both subs but the enclosure is sold. i am willing to sell one for 300 plus shipping or both if the price or trade is right. http://img822.imageshack.us/g/imag0120d.jpg/

Last edited by a moderator:
Double-Stack-thumb.jpg

i am working on finding out more info i am waiting to hear back from fi's email since they don't have a direct line. the original owner told me they are indeed double stack motors from 2008.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.