SOLD FS: (2) Group 31 Yellow top batteries, (5) AA Avalanche 15's - D2's

Brian Owens
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Denton, Tx
I have 2 more group 31's to sell (I replaced 2, since I can get 2 each year for a good discount).

Here is the deal - one is in perfect condition, one has cosmetic damage. I have sold several batteries on CAF, as well as much more equipment with perfect feedback (also 100% on ebay). I state everthing like it is, and will not sell something that is crap unless I state it is crap. . .

The damage to one of them is the terminal got hot when I accidentally shorted it. The battery is still 100%, but the lead at the base of the terminal looks funny (the threads on the post are fine). Both batteries are in use right now and work great (do not have the new ones yet). The battery was just shorted for a few seconds - it was still resting at 12.78 volts after the short, so it did not even discharge it but a 1/10 of a volt.

Last time I sold batteries, I got so many PM's wanting a quote for shipping, that I am going to just include it in the price. If someone buys them, and shipping is less than $40, I will take the difference off the price. If it is more, I will pay it.

I will do the perfect one for $145 shipped, the other one for $100 shipped, or both for $225 shipped.

I will get pics tonight of the cosmetic damage. . .

Next up -

I am going to try an IB setup in the attic of my new house, so my 15" AA Avalanches (D2 coils) are for sale.

These are great drivers for car, but REALLY shine in a home theater setup. With a very low Fs and a long excursion XBL^2 motor, they are low end monsters and sound incredible with as little as 500 watts.

These are not cheap to ship in a crate, so I am going to ask $265 shipped each for them. $225 local pickup (no ship, no paypal), and I have a pair of boxes for 4 of them that I will give away if sold local. PM me for multiple driver discount and include your zipcode.

They are like new. They are at my mom's house stored in her office, since I live in an apartment right now, so it may be Sunday before I post pics.

Brian

I need to give you feedback I keep forgetting but to let everyone know I got my subs and they look brand new. Still haven't hooked them up yet but was shipped great and look fantastic.

Can't believe no one wants these last two subs. Awesome for HT. . .
I will take them if you give me a really really good deal that i can't pass up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I want the subs bad...but not not sure if they'll fit in my new ride (not sure what I'm getting yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif). Do you need a SXRC controller for your SX amps? I've got one that has been sitting around since June. Just curious...could you send me a shipped price on the subs to 27858...that is if you're not firm on ur price...

If you buy the last two, you will need my PLX3402 to go along with them. Makes for an awesome setup.
If you are willing to cut me a deal to buy the last two send me a pm. Also I already have 3 behringer ep2500's and xovers, eq blah blah way to much stuff already. In my HT room I've already got 3 15's running and then the two subs I just bought from you just sitting there

I want the subs bad...but not not sure if they'll fit in my new ride (not sure what I'm getting yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif). Do you need a SXRC controller for your SX amps? I've got one that has been sitting around since June. Just curious...could you send me a shipped price on the subs to 27858...that is if you're not firm on ur price...
I already have the SXRC.

Shipping to you is $40 per woofer, so I could do $515 shipped by paypal, or $500 shipped by money order.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.