FS: 2 spools of Stinger HPM 0 gauge Black and Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - Spools of Stinger HPM 0 gauge Black and Silver.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

There's about 37ft. left on each spool unused.

Price:

$275 shipped for both OBO. $140 shipped for one.

I don't really want to sell by the foot but I will sell the spools separately. If a couple guys want to buy a spool then I'll split it up.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

DSC05765.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
very awesome wire here. if im not mistaken this is the remaining spool of what i used in my car. I love this wire. very thick and flexible at the same time. worth 3+ a ft easy!

Hey man, yep these are the very ones, had a project but changed my mind, what else is new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. I picked up another partial roll in a trade so now these are just chilling and I'm looking at getting a truck in the next few weeks, sooo....

If you're willing to pay the extra for the shipping then we could probably figure something out. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Sorry about that, cleared them, I like how it doesn't tell me lol. Probably looking at about $170 shipped roughly
how is it now 170 shipped for one for that guy when you have it 275 shipped for both or one for 140 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...