Status
Not open for further replies.

plexlove

Senior VIP Member
missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

2 sundown zv4 18s dual 1ohm.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

basically brand new still...bought 6mo ago, put in a 4th order and ran on 2 rub2500.1 strapped at .5ohm. just too much for me to be honest, they were maybe workin at about half power and i can barely breath.

needed the bed of my truck back too so the 46 cubic ft box had to go.

anyways, the bad...i had a slight mishap puttin one in and tore the surround (guess they r layered cuz only top layer tore and layer undernesth is fine so no hole) i patched with black silicone and it held the whole time i ran them.

also i used weather strip around the rubber gasket to seal them and it left a white residue on it...not stocky or anything and may come right off but i havnt tried.

also drilled more mounting holes which they needed anyway.

besides that they are perfect....all coils set at 1.1ohms

Price:

700 plus shipping

no clue what shipping runs but they will be shipped in the factory packaging.

...also it will not let me upload pics for some reason, keeps saying error. i guess u can text me 4172996547 ill gladly send u pics.

idk how people pay on here, i dont have paypal but guess i could open one...just let me know, best to text me instead of messaging here, i rarely get online.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You have 0 feedback, there's a reason why people are giving you shit. These subs would sell quick if you weren't such a dbag to the people trying to protect each other from people who don't think they need to put the time into make sure everyone feels safe even when everyone is required to. I follow the rules, everyone else follows the rules, why can't you?
ive boufht and sold several times off here i just have never posted anything, i dont waste more time than needed online, i have a life.

and like i said now for tge 4th time...I CANT POST PICS IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

protected!? lmao...text me and ull have pics in 1 min...no difference! if u want i can text u the pics and u can post them if u can but it wont let me!

so get over the "rules" thing becuse i AM following them. how can i fix their website?

I have a ZV4 18 bought it brand new with carbon dust cap for $500 shipped. Please don't try to educate me on prices when you can't even figure out how to use a forum proper and been a member for years.

Drilling extra holes is NOT common. WTF? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Also, you are breaking the rules by not having a pic with username and date. No, the website being "broken" is not an excuse. You don't have to attach the images, you can insert them with code quite easily.

When a seller lashes out at people on their FS thread, it usually doesn't end in a sale //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ive boufht and sold several times off here i just have never posted anything, i dont waste more time than needed online, i have a life.and like i said now for tge 4th time...I CANT POST PICS IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

protected!? lmao...text me and ull have pics in 1 min...no difference! if u want i can text u the pics and u can post them if u can but it wont let me!

so get over the "rules" thing becuse i AM following them. how can i fix their website?
your thread is going to get deleted and you won't sell anything. bottom line is, do you want to sell this or not?

i recall a certain thread yesterday where someone thought the same thing but instead of being a complete prick to the people who politely asked him to fix his post, his thread got deleted and he made a new thread with the proper information and guess what?!?! he's already gotten offers!

if you can't figure out how to do things properly, maybe you should start a new thread asking for help in the relevant subforum (what is logic?), or maybe you shouldn't sell here.

Man don't listen to these cops, do what you want homie. You probably won't sell sh1t but fu¢k it, you got a life. BTW: that is a big a$$ 4th!
i cringe every time you post something like this

pic related

488ed83396a57dd4e90ae860bf7ac1d34a7ed2290f315f70354222eec7ce6b5e.jpg

i cringe every time you post something like this
pic related

488ed83396a57dd4e90ae860bf7ac1d34a7ed2290f315f70354222eec7ce6b5e.jpg
I'm far from a teenager and I'm sure as fu¢k not from the suburbs. But it was an understandable assumption. And I say sh1t like that cause i have good reason to.

We should just move this entire thread to the dome

Lol wow...amazed by how many of u guys have so little to do in ur lives that u feel the need to ***** bout,rules that mods r here to do. grow the hell up.

like i said idc if they sell here, not worried vout it, not hurtin for money lol

and show me where its not recomended to drill extra mounting holes? seein as gow,ive seen it done hundreds of times in comp builds...it doesnt compromise the structural integrity in the slightest as long as u dont drill a hole every quarter inch...even then it wouldnt lol.

and YES the,website not wotking is a **** GOOD EXCUSE! im bot gonna waste my time opening an accouny on some otger site to make u retards happy...ive said this,before and will say it again..If U WANT PICS TEXT MY **** PHONE....NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL AND THEN U CAN SHUT UP!

and to the guy who bought one brand new for 500 ur full of sh*t! ive these r 750 everywhere! if u got one for 500 u also gave a couple handers as well! so stop ur lies! you cant hardly find a blown one at this,price!

your thread is going to get deleted and you won't sell anything. bottom line is, do you want to sell this or not?
i recall a certain thread yesterday where someone thought the same thing but instead of being a complete prick to the people who politely asked him to fix his post, his thread got deleted and he made a new thread with the proper information and guess what?!?! he's already gotten offers!

if you can't figure out how to do things properly, maybe you should start a new thread asking for help in the relevant subforum (what is logic?), or maybe you shouldn't sell here.
ive sold here numerous times never had an issue...but from time to time i do run into uneducated morons like u.

ive made it,clear idc,if they sell here, i was bein nice offeri, them cheap...so boot me, ban me, do whatever, i give 2 craps! they will sell regardless, ur just hurting fellow,members by bitchin cuz they r losin out on an amazing deal. not me! lol

btw...im leacing town for work now and wont have service to check this...so no sense in,leacing retarded comments anymore...IF you are actually interested, my number is on here, text me, wont have enough service to answer call or check voicemail so text.

if this gets deleted then so be it, i have no problem not selling or helping out on here, seems this place is full of ******** anymore anyways...used to be people helped one another,now its just immature sh*t talkers...lol i still cant stop laughing at $500 for a brand new zv4 18 with,carbon cap lol....never in my life have i heard so,ething so dumb and i had a guy tell me the other day his 2 10" l7s would hand my cheap sundowns their ***! but your comment was waaaaay more dumb!

btw...im leacing town for work now and wont have service to check this...so no sense in,leacing retarded comments anymore...IF you are actually interested, my number is on here, text me, wont have enough service to answer call or check voicemail so text.if this gets deleted then so be it, i have no problem not selling or helping out on here, seems this place is full of ******** anymore anyways...used to be people helped one another,now its just immature sh*t talkers...lol i still cant stop laughing at $500 for a brand new zv4 18 with,carbon cap lol....never in my life have i heard so,ething so dumb and i had a guy tell me the other day his 2 10" l7s would hand my cheap sundowns their ***! but your comment was waaaaay more dumb!

Want to see a pic ? Or better yet the member I bought it off from can comment. Sorry you paid so much and the surround is sliced. Not worth nowhere near what you are asking IMO. But whatev, I'll post pics up later just to show you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...