SOLD FS:2Guitars/Amp $100 *PICS*

Participant count
  • Participant list

dustinr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Yeah, so I'm in need of cash.. and I have these guitars & practice amp I've had for 3 years this christmas that I NEVER play. (I don't really know how to play well either) I figure since I'm not doing them any good and they're not doing me any good aswell.. that I'd see if anyone would be intrested in buying them? Do we have any musicians around here?

The 1st guitar.. I bought with my Christmas money at Samgoody 3 years ago. It's a Silvertone Fastback. I believe it was $145.00 + tax at the time, and I have hardly played it at all. I put new strings on it (fender mediums). The guitar itself is in NM/mint condition.. it has some scratches on it(from picking with a pick).. but nothing too noticeable unless you get too close. The guitar also comes with a fender carrying strap.. I believe it has a limited lifetime warranty.. and I still have the orginal box and essentials.

Heres a pic (from their website)

http://www.silvertoneguitar.com/elec...stback_-_sfb1#

The 2nd guitar.. I bought off of a friend last summer.. He needed money badly at the time and I told him I would hold it for him for collateral.(he never paid me back) It is a black Squier Strat. It has new strings on it (Silvertone strings, the ones that came with my guitar as replacements) and could prob use some better strings.. This guitar has one noticeable scratch on it.. but other then that it is in flawless condition. The scratch I will be taking pics of.. it's nothing too noticable, but when you get up close.. you can tell something got knocked into it. I DO not have the box or any essentials that came with this guitar.

Heres a pic (from their website)

http://www.squierguitars.com/product...partno=0310602

Finally..to my guitar practice amplifer

I have a Marshall MGSeries 10CD.. Nothing too big.. I paid $85.00+tax on this baby..It seemed perfect for a beginner at the time.. It has CD input (where you can play with your music from a cd) clean and overdrive. It even has an input for headphones (if you don't wanna wake up the neighbors) This amp is in FLAWLESS condition.. (like I never even took it out of the box) It even has the tag still on it.. lol I ALSO do still have the orginal box and instructions..

Here is a pic of the guitar amp & more info (from their website)

http://www.marshallamps.com/product....uctCode=MG10CD

I highly recommend these to ANYONE who knows how to play the guitar or would like to learn. Like I said.. I never play them anymore, I was never too great myself.. I'm limited to time & they have to go..

I have already offered these to many of my friends.. but everyone seems to be short of cash (ppl that I know) So here I am.. so without further ado.. the prices

PRICE**

I am only selling these items together.. I really don't feel like shipping them out to different places.. I am looking for 100+shipping (Yeah only $100) the price is firm.. I paid near $300.00 by time taxes were takin in consideration for just the marshall amp and silvertone guitar.

**ALSO I will throw in the fender guitar strap(10$) and a electronic tuner ( i bought at samgoody for 25$ ) in for FREE.

I will be posting some pics of the actual guitars and amp to show you what kinda condition they are in as soon as I get my camera back from my mom.

Thanks for looking.

EDIT ** Got the pics now.. here you go!

Silvertone Fastback Guitar

Squier Strat Guitar

Marshall Practice Amp

Another shot of the amp

backside of the silvertone

Backside of the Squier

orginal box for the silvertone.. I've been trying to find my marshall amp box.. i just seen it 2 weeks ago.. I really hope no one threw it away =x

I've got 2 people intrested. but haven't heard anything from them in a day or two.. I'd like to have these sold asap.. thanks again!

Dustin

p.s. oh and btw.. sorry about the re-post =x

i know you want to sell as a package but i'm interested in just the amp. pm me if you decide to break them up..
sorry, I would really prefer to get rid of all of it at once.. I moved out and I don't have the room for any of it anymore..

Ill take the whole package if shipping is not that much to 11416
Also...would you do just the Silvertone and the Marshall amp for $80 shipped?
I'd like to sell it all together.. sorry! Shipping.. I haven't figured out yet..My mom was going to help me with that tomarrows( I Don't live at home).. ( i think we have priority and a UPS center) not so sure about fedex.. I'll let you know but from the estimates i've done online.. looking at fedex looks to be about $30shipped.. so not too bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

still have the wammy bar? references? also what would shipping be to 33177
wammy bar is around.. I will find it.. references.. I have Moe Lester.. other then that, no more from Caraudio.com.. you will have to go by my moms ebay.. she has sold everything for me in the past.. and money for this transaction will be sent to her paypal.. her ebay = mrs_happy_go_lucky 99.5% feedback I think.. with 200+ items sold/bought =)

Shipping.. your looking at about the same $30 shipped.. but UPS seems to be higher.. around 50$.. I'm gonna have to compare them when I actually get the items boxed ( still have to find a box for the squier)

PLEASE let me know if you are all still intrested.. This is a great package.. I work at wal-mart and you can't even buy one of their cheapie guitars under $100.. so that goes to show you how much i'm at loss.. lemme get everything figured up in the morning.. and I'll get back to you all.. thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Sorry I've been so slow guys.. I've been really busy with work.. I'm off the next 2 days and I'm off to figure your shipping.. if still intrested.. plz let me know. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.