tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

1 day, ill get me a few of these.i like the batterys i have from you but these would do me nice.
Ya these are nice. I like the hawkers batts a lot myself. Its a toss up on which u will run next

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

1 day, ill get me a few of these.i like the batterys i have from you but these would do me nice.
I have 6 more of those universal batts I could sell you cheap if you needed more

thanks buddy for the offer, but really need to get some bigger batterys so i can have less.

those battery i have ( 7 ) in the back are taking up a lot of room.

so was thinking like 4 of these bigger one should do me great.

just have to get some extra money....

right now im buying 4 subs and have to get some wood for box. or i would be buying now from you.

i will....

these will fit in a GM aux battery mount like a glove

20150609_130713.jpg

has anybody pulled off the side terms to see if a hole can be drilled on top ??

as i really was top post so i can make my own buss bars instead of using wire like i have now.

Napa...autozone home depot 

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Thank you good sir. And they are 46lbs each. Let me know what s8ze youre working with I might have a batt for ya somewhere

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

All messages replied. These are moving quick

do you have the 55 ah in stock? Where would they ship from? Do they come in different colors?

has anybody pulled off the side terms to see if a hole can be drilled on top ??
as i really was top post so i can make my own buss bars instead of using wire like i have now.
depends on how risky you're feeling, i almost did.

i took off the top plastic piece and it's pretty thin, maybe a quarter of an inch thick so you'd have to be careful to not tap too deep (there may be a slug under it, bu i can't verify that). it is worth noting that the metal on top im referring to is in fact lead and directly connected to the battery bar. I was going to tap one myself, but i ended up not needing to.

depends on how risky you're feeling, i almost did.
i took off the top plastic piece and it's pretty thin, maybe a quarter of an inch thick so you'd have to be careful to not tap too deep (there may be a slug under it, bu i can't verify that). it is worth noting that the metal on top im referring to is in fact lead and directly connected to the battery bar. I was going to tap one myself, but i ended up not needing to.
Mitchell maybe you can answer a few questions for me.

Warranty on the 55ah?

where's shipping from?

ships from wherever mike is, i dont remember. only took like 3 days to get to FL for me. I don't think he can offer a warranty because he gets them for such a low price. usually when deals like this occur there's certain things that are a given because.. well consider how some companies will remove an authorized dealer because they are required to sell for a certain price

ships from wherever mike is, i dont remember. only took like 3 days to get to FL for me. I don't think he can offer a warranty because he gets them for such a low price. usually when deals like this occur there's certain things that are a given because.. well consider how some companies will remove an authorized dealer because they are required to sell for a certain price
what are the dimensions of the 55ah?

I would hope most that have bought the batteries have gotten at least 5 yrs out of them. I know it's 90 bucks and you probably can't say how long it will last but i'd just hope it would last at least that long

also check my questions in last post of the other battery thread and reply about the side post converters. Thanks

what are the dimensions of the 55ah?
I would hope most that have bought the batteries have gotten at least 5 yrs out of them. I know it's 90 bucks and you probably can't say how long it will last but i'd just hope it would last at least that long
ive told you at least 3 times by now that its the exact same battery as a duracell with different stickers. these AGM batteries have been tested numerous times, do your research and you'll see that. im not even the one profiting off these and im telling you to get one lol. ill tell you again, you can't expect the full life out of batteries in this type of application, and i can't speculate how long it'll last. I'm telling you that this is same quality battery you'd buy from sams club and be confident in, dont let the brand fool you. ever had tg lee milk vs walmart milk? it's the same thing with a different package

the dimensions have probably been posted, and if not they should be widely available online if you search deka 9a78 (i believe, double check the OP)

ive told you at least 3 times by now that its the exact same battery as a duracell with different stickers. these AGM batteries have been tested numerous times, do your research and you'll see that. im not even the one profiting off these and im telling you to get one lol. ill tell you again, you can't expect the full life out of batteries in this type of application, and i can't speculate how long it'll last. I'm telling you that this is same quality battery you'd buy from sams club and be confident in, dont let the brand fool you. ever had tg lee milk vs walmart milk? it's the same thing with a different package

the dimensions have probably been posted, and if not they should be widely available online if you search deka 9a78 (i believe, double check the OP)
yeah looking at the page now but i see there are quite a few options of the 55 ah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :)

XS Power 551 i-BAR Side and Top Terminal Adapter Kit Reconfigure your XS Power battery for GM vehicles with side terminals at Crutchfield.com

Would I need these to make it work:

New Pair of Gold Side to Top Mount Battery Post Terminal Adapter Converters | eBay

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_122551/XS-Power-551-i-BAR-Side-and-Top-Terminal-Adapter-Kit.html?tp=36390&awkw=52134859014&awat=pla&awnw=g&awcr=47623153825&awdv=c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PAIR-OF-GOLD-SIDE-TO-TOP-MOUNT-BATTERY-POST-TERMINAL-ADAPTER-CONVERTERS-/301301735080?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4626fb9ea8

XS Power 551 i-BAR Side and Top Terminal Adapter Kit Reconfigure your XS Power battery for GM vehicles with side terminals at Crutchfield.com
Would I need these to make it work:

New Pair of Gold Side to Top Mount Battery Post Terminal Adapter Converters | eBay

yes, should work great.

and thats what i was talking about.

i was going to use them with these batterys but i think im going to pull the side mount setup off and drill bolt holes on the top. that way i can run a buss bars.

or if your dead set on top mount you can make your own L-bracket on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date