FS: Blown Rockford Fosgate 10001BD CHEAP!

stephens30228
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a blown Rockford Fosgate 10001BD amp that I am trying to sell so that I can buy a new battery.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetic 5 / 10 (Has no screws for the top plate, can include some but may not be factory.)

Mechanical 0 / 10 I know it did work, but for some reason the sub stopped playing. The light shows up that it is getting power but that is all I know. Probably is a real easy fix but I don't have the time for it.

Price:

$75 + Shipping OBO, offer something and we can see if we can make a deal, I really need this gone ASAP!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship UPS

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bab4158c.jpg

8816c8ac.jpg

if you would like to use it. it is a prety simple fix
not quite sure how you know that........ because the description only allows for the possibility that it may be a simple fix. also, the possibility that it could be a time consuming fix. this era of rockfords can be tad more involved, as repairs go, than they appear.....

check usps parcel post price to 99516. if the price is right, i could snag it....but, would have to commit myself to sell something soon after, lol

very nice amp as i have the same one. awesome older rockford power. anyone notice you never see a blown 2007-2012 rockford amps?? im talking about the gloss black rockford amps , punch or power . not prime

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.