FS: BRAX Nox4dsp amplifier plus dsp. 4 channels of BRAX power- Brand New in crate.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainobvious!
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
For sale is a BRAND NEW in the crate BRAX NOX4DSP amplifier plus dsp- black color. I have 3 other Brax amps and no use for this piece unfortunately, so it's up for sale for WAYYY below cost.

Asking $1500 shipped OBO and insured inside the US. Can ship outside the US, but you will have to pay shipping.

Item(s) for Sale:

Brax NOX4DSP in black color

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NEW - unused, brand new in crate.

Price:

$1500 shipped and insured CONUS OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

100% Positive feedback on ebay, 100% positive feedback on DIYMA and 100% here as well. Tracking will be provided as soon as the item ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...