SOLD FS: Carputer with headrest monitors and mounting hardware $400 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigrick31
10+ year member

Carpe Diem
Mid*Cal
The monitors are Xenarc 700TSV 7" online says they are touchscreen but I dont know if you need software or what to make the touchscreen work so for the sake of this thread I will state that they are not touchscreen just standard monitors. They come with the headrest shrouds and all of the cables needed to connect them to the carputer.

Xenarc 700TSV 7" TFT LCD Touchscreen Monitor

I did some research and couldnt find the exact model mini pc I got but its made by xenarc as well and they sell bare bones mini pcs for $385 this one is not a bare bones system it has a cd drive and USB slot in the front. It also includes a power supply that will put teh PC through a shutdownd process when you turn your viechle off rather than just killing power to the PC. THe PC will restart when the car is started.

https://www.eio.com/p-1825-xenarc-mpsc-10-mini-pentium-mobile-barebone-pc.aspx

Some pics of the equipment

100_1559.jpg

100_1560.jpg

100_1561.jpg

asking $400 shipped anywhere in the US

any specs on the pc part? like cpu, ram, storage space wifi bluetooth ya know all the good stuff people would want to know

Here is a pic of the computer running with system info up

da812e16.jpg

it has windows XP Black edition x86 installed

hard drive space reads at 27.9gb

512mb ram

Intel Pentium III 1.0ghz processor

no wifi or bluetooth installed but it does have LAN connection and is able to go online when I connected it to my router

also date and time in pic are not accurate as they were never correctly set when the computer was formatted.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.