SOLD FS: CD8455 + iPod adapter & Sirius tuner

MegaHurtz
10+ year member

Sonic Accuracy Since 1983
Surrey, BC
Hi all,

I've recently upgraded to an Alpine IVA-D900, so my Eclipse CD8455 is up for grabs. I've been using it since January 2006, after purchasing it used through another message board. If you know this head unit, then I need to say no more. If you don't, then I will tell you that it is the best SQ head unit that I've used so far (and I've gone through about 8 in the life of my car). It has 8 volt preouts, 3-way xover, full time alignment, 10 band EQ, etc etc. It is an amazing deck that will be sure to please your ears.

I am including everything that should be included: box, cage, harness, trim ring, manual, etc. It also comes with a 128mb memory stick (upgrade over the standard 32mb).

I also have the iPod adapter (iPC-106) and Sirius tuner (SIR-ECL1) that will connect to this unit. Both were purchased brand new by me through local retailers.

If you buy all 3 together, I will let it go for $375 USD + shipping. I have 100% feedback on eBay under megahurtz83, and should be able to provide a few refs on this board as well.

Thanks!

Ryan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.