SOLD FS: cheap headunit!!

Ohioguy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
house
my friend sold his car and gave it to me because im into audio but i have no need for it. works fine. im asking for 40 + shipping. i do not have paypal. cash folded in a piece of paper in an envelope or money order.

2itiss8.jpg

qnqtub.jpg

14wqcdi.jpg

cant people take a serial number, report it to the police that its their item and get it? i mean my friend gave it to me, i have no receipt so im just tryin to play it safe

anyways its a

panasonic cqdf903u

cant people take a serial number, report it to the police that its their item and get it? i mean my friend gave it to me, i have no receipt so im just tryin to play it safe
anyways its a

panasonic cqdf903u
cooollll so saffffeeeeeeeeee

cooollll so saffffeeeeeeeeee
thanks for the smartass remark. but ill tell you how stupid people are. i had something on craigslist for sale. didnt cover up the serial number. the ****er went to the cops with the serial number claiming i stole it. told me he was going to buy it so i met up with him. when i got to the walmart parking lot, there was a cop car that pulled up. i had a receipt in the glove box that i never threw away. he got in trouble. i didnt have to give someone an item that wasnt even theres. ever since, i just avoid ways of being scammed and all the hassle it brings. it may sound stupid, but hey why should anyone know the serial number unless its theirs anyways? i wouldnt trust anything on this website with all the scamming i hear. if i get my money, cool they get the deck. if i dont, theyre a scammer and i move on. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

**** thats a good price I used to have this a while back this thing has 5 volt front rear and none fading sub outputs plus bulit in hipass low pass crossover very nice deck.

i would take trades but theres nothing that i need. i just got a whole new system. this was given to me and i dont need it so thats why im selling it so cheap. i looked it up and i could probably get 80-100 maybe even a little more for it, but oh well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.