SOLD FS Damaged L7 Kicker!

Kolesters
10+ year member

Indiana
I have had this for about 2 weeks, one day it started rattiling really badly, didn't know what was wrong until I took it out of the box, the cone literally ripped from the voice coils... the speaker still works just wont move the cone :X

PICS

007-1.jpg

006.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

No idea on price, leave a offer...

I'll cover shipping.

Thanks!

Bump

asking 100$'s including shipping (depending on distance)

only thing wrong with the speaker is the cone ripped, simple fix... hell glue it lol - Im just being lazy

plus I have 2 10" d9 diamonds coming, this is just to big for a pontiac firebird..

thanks

that would be a VERY hard fix....the break is uneven and near impossible to fix...do you have the receipt? i'll give you 25.00 plus shipping(i know someone at Kicker)....also they dont do recones....definitely USER inflicted damage.

that would be a VERY hard fix....the break is uneven and near impossible to fix...do you have the receipt? i'll give you 25.00 plus shipping(i know someone at Kicker)....also they dont do recones....definitely USER inflicted damage.
was playing in my box in the back of my hatch, and just start rattlin - the CONE is rattlin against the voice coils, it just stopped working one day. do not have the reciept anymore but I do have a link when I first got them w/ pics (caraudio forums) look up my name under search...

It wasnt MY fault, it was kickers poor assemble.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238437&highlight=Kolesters

also, in the pictures I am lifting up the cone a little to show the damage, the cone actually sits on the voice coils, it just ripped from em

was playing in my box in the back of my hatch, and just start rattlin - the CONE is rattlin against the voice coils, it just stopped working one day. do not have the reciept anymore but I do have a link when I first got them w/ pics (caraudio forums) look up my name under search...
It wasnt MY fault, it was kickers poor assemble.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238437&highlight=Kolesters
d@&n kickers, don't know if they make L7 recones, hope u can sell it

sorry, I was tired when I made that post... if the price of the shipping is BELOW 15$'s its free.. if it over it's buyers expense.

hint i lowered the price to 90?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.