SOLD FS: Eclipse CD7000, GPS105 (Areashot), and IPC106 (IPod)

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
I have an eclipse CD7000 here. Comes with the trim ring, cage, HU brackets for mounting the trim ring, remote, harness, and the rare MEI100 tuning mic. HU has some scratches on the face and a little fading on some of the buttons, but its not to bad.

Also have the GPS105 Area shot GPS module with all wiring and original box. This will allow you to load maps via CD or Magicgate Memory stick and use them for GPS directions turn by turn and with voice prompts. It will also allow you to display on the screen direction, coordinates, or speed of your car.

Last but not least is the IPC106 ipod control module. Allows full speed play back through the HU. Once connected everything can be controlled from the face plate. You can sort by artist, song, playlist, etc. all directly from the faceplate. Also have all the wiring and original box with this.

Heres some pics with an old date. MEI100 isnt pictured. Last pic of how it sits currently in my dash board. Note. The IPC106 and GPS105 are no longer new. They are used in MINT condition with all accessories.

CD7000

GPS105

IPC106

Looking for $300 shipped for all of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing Id be interested in is another 2-way active capable + sub HU with iPod controls, atleast 4v preouts, time alignment, and 4th order crossovers would be a plus. Possibly a double din with time alignment.
i haz a xxv-01D. has everything except the iPod, and you can get the module for like 30ish bucks i believe

i haz a xxv-01D. has everything except the iPod, and you can get the module for like 30ish bucks i believe
Willing to add cash? Only has a 4 band compared to the 7 or 11 on the CD7000. Also doesnt offer a 6db slope.

Price is more than fair. You will not find a deck of this quality, with all the parts and accessories, in this condition, and with all these crossover options anywhere near this price.

I think it would be better to sell mine first, cause I don't think you are looking to add cash to yours. Mine is bnib only taken out to take the pics of it and that's it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.