FS: Focal 165vb

Shoelessjake
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: I have a near mint Focal 165vb component set for sale, I am also including a set of MDF rings with mounting hardware that are cut for these.

Item(s) Description/Condition: Like New

Price: $165 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: usps on me. I cant ship these until next Friday as I am leaving town for business, just FYI

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No they are perfect, I had hot glue holding the tweeters in my stock pods, but I was able to remove all of it and they are back in the flush mounts. They really are like new, I've had them about 6 months.

Really nice deal man, I have heard that Focal makes awesome door speakers. I am sure they will be sold by the time I have the money but good luck and free bump!
Yeah these sound awesome, great set here. I'm open to trades as well, looking for a good 4 channel that can do 80 @4ohms, or an idq 12v2d4.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.