SOLD FS/FT- 15" Memphis Mojo M3 D2 (2)

3kracing
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
USA
For sale are two 15" Memphis Mojo M3 D2's. I'd rather trade them for a 12 (DD or BTL) but am open to anything (12 or 15) that can handle 3k + rms. Since I guess I have to put a price I'll say 300 a sub picked up. Local only don't want to ship them. Willing to meet halfway up to 50miles away. Let me know what you guys have. I'll get pictures of one by tomorrow and the 2nd one I'm not sure when (its at my friends house) but let me know if you guys have any questions.

Oops-local is st. pete fl

Well I blew one of them (the one that wasn't too good on cosmetics anyways) so I'll do 450picked up for both. I'm not sure how much blown subs go for so shoot me some offers.

clipping them much?
Actually it wasn't clipping it was about 2500rms. But I haven't used the other one. Just bought it off my friend about 3 months ago and heard it play but haven't used it at all so it hasn't been exposed to high watts

Wait, its $450 and only one of them works?
I said 450 because I dont know how much a blown sub goes for on here

bump, how about 400 picked up/delivered? or 275 for the good sub and 150 for the blown one.

How much do recones go for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.