FS/FT: Nitro RCs and Scooter

maniackilla
10+ year member

cout<<"c++";
I have a large collection of gas powered RC cars; Some of which I'm selling. All have remotes and work 100%, most have upgraded engines or heads. They all run fine, just need a cleaning. You can tell by the collection there's no BS going on here.

I have refs on here on large purchases but no CAF ref sheet persay.

heatware: madjuggla9

ebay spin_faktor

I have a large collection of gas powered RC cars; Some of which I'm selling. All have remotes and work 100%, most have upgraded engines or heads. They all run fine, just need a cleaning. You can tell by the collection there's no BS going on here.

I have refs on here on large purchases but no CAF ref sheet persay.

heatware: madjuggla9

ebay spin_faktor

ofna mutilator .32 - $350

[/img]

no top

[/img]

ofna ultra .25 - $225

[/img]

and Jato 33

[/img]

ofna lx ultra 1 .28 - $250

[/img]

nitro4tec 3.3 - $250

[/img]

top down

[/img]

Scooter - Gator 50cc about a thousand miles, kick start and auto start. Owned new for one year. - $600

[/img]

[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
that nitro 4tec is wicked fast! i had one of those until it lost reception and went full bore into a mailbox! need less to say, i dont have that anymore :-( i would love to take that off your hands if i had the money.

all of the ofna buggies/truggy are very tough. i wouldnt be afraid to buy one. parts are cheap and they rarely ever break. the 4-tec 3.3 will do a clean 75mph given the right conditions. dont be afraid of this guys stuff guys. looks pretty good.

TTT

Thanks guys and yea these things are no joke as previous posts say. Had plenty run into mailboxes, lose signal/interference, blown up tires, broken a-arms, stripped gears, slippin trannys, etc. You run em long enough you know what I'm talking about unfortunately heh. All is good on these.

Price drop of 50 bucks on any purchase as well as combos! Looking for a laptop with win7 possibly.

yea, they get to be kinda like car audio, an expensive hobby... i think my ending tally for number of nitro cars/trucks were 13 and 4 electric. those ofnas look good, had a few of those for racing and won a few of em. and as far as my 4-tec before i crashed it i had my neighbor at the time who was a local cop radar it and he shot a 78 mph!!! it was awesome.

:) I didn't see a Jato. Anyway, great looking RC's. Wish I could afford a few more toys like these. Good luck on the sale.

that nitro 4tec is wicked fast! i had one of those until it lost reception and went full bore into a mailbox! need less to say, i dont have that anymore :-( i would love to take that off your hands if i had the money.
Thats why you need a failsafe = )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

maniackilla

10+ year member
cout<<"c++";
maniackilla
McKenzie, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied