SOLD FS: JL 1000/1 (2) 12" W7 MUST SELL TO PAY RENT I AM OPEN TO ANY OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSIR

HELL
LIKE THE DESCRIPTION SAYS I HAVE A JL 1000/1 AMP AND 2 JL 12INCH W7'S FOR SALE. MY RENT MUST BE PAID BY THE 7TH OF MARCH. I AM OPEN TO ANY ANY REASONABLE OFFER. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT YABEYLLIHP@AOL.COM IF YOU ARE INTERSTED. I AM NOT LOOKING TO GET RETAIL FOR THIS STUFF. I JUST NEED TO GET IT SOLD. THANKS.

You can file the claim right away. No one is going to wait 30 days afterwards, then file the claim. Once the MO is cashed, then the claim doesn't work anymore. You'll have to do something else.

How do i know? Cuz i just filed a claimed last week //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I was just going off what I was told at my post office. I too picked up a form this week to file a claim and the clerk behind the counter said they will not review until 30 days after the purchase date of the money order. she told me it might not even be worth it because it will most likely be cashed before then. I very well could be wrong and misinformed and if so I apologize for the false info. I was just trying to help out and pass on information that I had recieved.

ah! you're a good man. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

hope you get your money back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

30 days on usps? that is a pisser. i have gotten screwed off the internet for $190 and ebay for $600. really blows man. recovered $37.41 of the 190 and filed a complaint at the gov (link above) - that I haven't heard anything back about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif the 600 i was too dumb to ever follow up on. some people are real douchebags.

14: Turn RIGHT onto N 61ST ST.

15: End at 2004 N 61ST ST PHILADELPHIA PA Map

Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 23 minutes Total Est. Distance: 524.01 miles

i know you may have lost money already but i think for the right money i may be able to drive there and try to recop something for you. i can be very persawsive(spelling)

let me know

We have had to deal with scammers before in my car club. I will c what they did to catch.... I do know this our club is deep in the northeast and can c what I can find out for ya bro.

Hey bigrick Im sorry to hear about that. Im new to purchasing online and this kinda scares me. I am close to this guy's neighborhood. I drove passed the address that you posted and there was a Uhaul truck there. Im going to stop by tomorrrow to see if he still lives there. I'll use the "oh Im sorry wrong address line" I'll let you know tomorrow.

is it some kid? try last name/address get home phone or new address (after internet db is updated) people.yahoo.com - ussearch.com (have to pay) - if you can talk to his pops and his parents aren't douchebags they would probably hound his ass too

I drove passed the address this morning on my way to work and I saw an elderly lady outside sweeping the sidewalk so I stopped and asked her if Isaiah was home. She said that he lived next door. I drove around the block until she went into her house and then I got out and knocked on the door. Some kid answered the door and when I asked if Isaiah was home he told me that he was still in the hospital when I asked him what for he hollered to a man in another room that someone was at the door asking about Isaiah. The guy came to the door with a gun in his hand and asked me who the hell I was. I was scared out of my mind so I told him that we were old friends that wen to highschool together and he told me that Isaiah was shot 6 times and is in the hospital. I feel like **** that I called this guy a scammer and he has been in the hospital for the last couple of days. The man said the doctors say that he will make it but they dont know when he will be released yet.

I bet that it's that dude that's probly the scamming one. He's probly read this bored knowin people are coming and doesn't want **** to go down. How much money was involved? Because some people go nuts over $5 and this being $200+ who knows.

I bet that it's that dude that's probly the scamming one. He's probly read this bored knowin people are coming and doesn't want **** to go down. How much money was involved? Because some people go nuts over $5 and this being $200+ who knows.

yah i hear that.

yo man he got shot six times. his daddy came to the door with a gat, don't go there man they'll kill you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.