FS: Massive Audio N3

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

Massive Audio N3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good working order, has some knicks and scratches, mounting feet a little and and RCAs are slightly bent also but are not loose or causing any functioning issues. I'd give it a 7/10 cosmetically.

RMS Power Rating (14.4V):

4 ohms: 450 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

Massive Audio N3 Nano Monoblock 2800W Max Amplifier

Price:

$140 Shipped. Will consider trade toward a larger amp, I will add cash. Something around 2k, preferably at 2ohm, but can use 1ohm stable amp also.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping via USPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OK I will go get one now and where do I need to send, I don't have PayPal or any of that jazz. If you ant to text or call me to make this easier my number is 316-491-xxxx thanks
Okay first you should delete your number from that post unless your okay with getting tons of prank calls. then click on the sellers name and private message him your number or any other personal info you may want to share

Well if we have people with that much time on there hands as well as childish enough to play stupid games like that, that doesn't say much for the maturity and direction of the users here. Simply trying to make a deal here not enroll back in highschool. Thanks for the heads up though

Well if we have people with that much time on there hands as well as childish enough to play stupid games like that, that doesn't say much for the maturity and direction of the users here. Simply trying to make a deal here not enroll back in highschool. Thanks for the heads up though
It's not so much the people here but bots that scan forums looking for numbers to spam with costly texts/calls. Just answering some calls costs hundreds per minute.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.