SOLD FS: Mint/Like New Elemental Designs Nine.5 5 Channel Amp

na_rsx
10+ year member

Incriminator Audio FTW
Well the time has come for me to part with my amp. I am getting out of the car audio world. Selling my box/sub as well, but thats locally. Only 2 reasons are forcing me to sell my system, 1) I want rims and want to focus on the performance on my car, plan to track it. 2) **** is breaking in my car, example the hatch does not want to open anymore, something came loose from the handle. Also less weight of course. Asking price is $500 obo + shipping, since we have to start with a price, this is mine.

Many of you know that ED amps are solid as a tank, and are very underrated. Mines is super mint, since i only drive the car on the weekends and it sits during the winter. Amp is no longer made by ED but is still warrantied by them for another 3 years. Most amps do rated power at 14.4v, this amp does rated power at 12.5v, so you can see more power with the proper electrical. Specs are as followed:

Height : 2.250"

Width : 10.250"

Length : 25.500"

RMS Power @ 12.5v : Front Channels

4 x 100 @ 4Ohm @ 0.05%THD

4 x 55 @ 8Ohm @ 0.05%THD

4 x 175 @ 2Ohm @ 0.05%THD

2 x 350 @ 4Ohm @ 0.05%THD

RMS Power (Subwoofer Channel) @ 12.5v :

1 x 250w @ 4Ohm @ 0.09%THD

1 x 450w @ 2Ohm @ 0.09%THD

1 x 600w @ 1Ohm @ 0.09%THD

You will not find another amp like this, it takes Kicker 0 gauge wire, comes with the gain remote knob, will be packed professionally. Have a ton of refs, all 100% happy customers. The sub channel pushed my Lethal Injection to the limits, and had plenty of more power to give. I know we have to post a price, so I will start with $500 obo + shipping. Keep in mind this is a rare amp now, and is a powerhouse. Most 5 channel amps will not do 100x4 @ 4 ohms, not even the Memphis Big Belle.

IMG_0222.jpg

IMAGE_071.jpg

IMAGE_070.jpg

0Awg Capable Such a beast of amplifier requires a beast of a connection. The NINe.5 amplifier comes out of the box ready to fit wire as large as 0/1 eNETIC cable.

2 Stage Protection Circuit The NINe.5 protection circuit design is unique in it’s integration isolating the front and rear channels independently from one another. If your driving one part of the amplifier too hard it’s active communication system protects the entire amplifier. The front 4 channels and 5th subwoofer channel are independently protected.

3 Level Inputs Individual inputs for 3 channels are integrated into the NINe.5 amplifier. 2 front channels and the independent subwoofer channel.

Adaptive Input The NINe.5 input section allows you to use inputs from 1 channel or 3 channels selectable externally right on the amplifier.

Dedicated Subwoofer Channel Crossover The subwoofer crossover section ranges from 40Hz - 100hz @ 18dB w/ very simple toggle On/Off switch allowing you to use the onboard crossover or digital X/O from your head unit.

Easy Connections The NINe.5 features very simple connections on all channels. Fully housed connections protect one another while increasing speed and reliability of installation.

HP/LP/BP Crossovers Included The NINe.5 features a unique crossover to it's design. Full Low Pass / High Pass / Bandpass capability on all 4 front channels @ a 18dB slope. Ranging from 50Hz to 4KHz it gives you a fantastic range of control for the most demanding systems

GUT PICS ADDED!

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3316.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

haha....I also dont have $500 thanks to sorry sob on ebay...but anyhow...I like the looks of this amp although never owned a ED amp before...this one looks good.
Their name is not famous on here, but one thing that is known is that they make awesome amps. All are underrated and do more than what it says. I really dont want to sell it.

bump i can ship this out monday if i a paid this weekend. have the proper material, its going to be bulletproof once i get done with it. usps can drop it from a plane and it will still be in like new condition lol.

you could use a third you know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

pics taken saturday

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

see still like new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.