FS- Pioneer AVH-4000DVD w/bluetooth kit, double din CHEAP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookboy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer AVH-4000DVD

-CD-BTB200 Bluetooth Adapter

-CD-I200 Cable for ipod

Item(s) Description/Condition:

the unit works fine except for ipod play back. it will show the ipod playing, you can control the ipod from the screen, but there is no sound. everything else works fine, cd, mp3, dvd, tunner all have sound. just not the ipod. someone told me it's the model ipod i have, someone else told me to buy a new ipod cord for it. i don't know what it is. i don't really feel like figuring it out either. but the rest of the unit works fine.

Price:

$125 shipped, also looking for some sa-8's

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included

Item Pictures:

DSC02137.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

DSC02130.jpg

DSC02129.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

wow thats hella cheap, its not a sa 8 but would you be interested in a alpine type x 10 or a custom tc9 w/ 12" blue ti basket? or willing to ship first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...