SOLD FS, RaamMat sound deadener.

FrEnChYII
10+ year member

Miseur French
I have a brand new roll of RaamMat sound deadener, I have had for about a month, I ordered two rolls, and only needed one.

I don't want to take a huge hit on this, so I am willing to sell it for 100 bucks, plus shipping.

Paid 118 dollars for the roll... and 20 dollars to ship it...

partial trade for a JL audio banner? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I am still wondering how you used only 1/3 of a roll ... I used a roll easily in my Accord Coupe...
Zero waste FTW. ;-)

Pending sale on portions... I have the whole thing pending sale.... anyone still interested, give me a PM... I'm still open to offers.

Just to let everyone know, this sale is no longer. A good friend of mine offered me 120 dollars today for the roll, and I let him take it. Sorry to anyone who got hopes up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.