FS: Seriously If You Click This, You Wont Win Whats Inside

Hes a good guy Im not saying hes scamming or something, I just dont see why the guy never got proof of shipping. Im sure once Nood chimes in everything will get settled.

i jhave never had anything get hung up in shipping from canada.

Also he cannot use usps as he is in canada. he can however use CanadaPost that for all packages gives you a traking number FOR SURE. It iwll be delievered in the us by usps however.

i jhave never had anything get hung up in shipping from canada.
Also he cannot use usps as he is in canada. he can however use CanadaPost that for all packages gives you a traking number FOR SURE. It iwll be delievered in the us by usps however.
you are correct about the usps. Im not sure how he shipped it. all i know is that it is being shipped from a post office.

you are correct about the usps. Im not sure how he shipped it. all i know is that it is being shipped from a post office.
the worst part about the post office is that if they do have tracking numbers their system ***** major balls... he should ship UPS or Fedex

Id just file a claim with them or something if he doesnt get it soon, let them know that they never shipped it. Ive had UPS steal a set of Six Flags tickets before. We waited and waited and nothing, they ended up catching the guy, he lost his job and we got a express pass to go to the front of the line at every ride. lol

Actually canadapost trakcing is very good in canada, it lacks when the item enter the US but at least you know it has entered the US.

Also you are a liar you said in other post you did not recieve a trakcing number sicne it weas internationl. Even the cheapsret option from canada post offers tracking numbers for all clients.

Give him his stuff, or refund him the money.

update on this. i recieved a box today. it was mailed june 13th. No where in his add did he mention that the hopper was busted. i get a box today with 4 pods and the hopper only.The lid on the hopper is busted. the battery pack cover on the hopper is totaly busted off.the damage wasnt done from shipping.He also didnt send the battery pack for the hopper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TheNoodPoopler
Abbotsford, BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from