** FS: Stetsom 4k2d **

528hz
10+ year member

Everything'sMiscellaneous
Item(s) for Sale:

Stetsom 4k2d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have PROUDLY had this amp for over 3 years, and it's really, really hard to let it go. It's that sentimental for some reason...

It has NEVER shut down on me, even taking 4-6 long drives on trips. It was stored underneath my floorboard in the trunk and NEVER once, have I ever had issues with it. This is the most reliable, efficient, SMALLEST and overall the best piece of car audio that I have bought in the last 4 or 5 years since I got back into car stereos. It is in perfect condition with the exception of the tiny rub mark, which is pictured. It's never been repaired either. I took pictures of the board, and although Stetsom's boards aren't the prettiest, this is what it looks like coming from them.

I assure, you will love this amp every bit as much as I have.

Specs:

RMS Power @ 13.8V

/

Mono 4 Ohms 3200 Watts

RMS Power @ 12.6V

/

Mono 4 Ohms 2800 Watts

Number of Channels 1

Minimum input sensitivity 0,2V

Total Harmonic Distortion

Signal to Noise > 90 dB

Weight 5 Kg

Crossover Frequency LOW PASS 50 to 15 KHz

Frequency Response: (FULL RANGE) 20 Hz to 15 KHz (-3dB)

Power Tension 9 to 15V

Consumption with musical signal 6 to 240 A

Consumption with BASS signal 6 to 470 A

Dimentions (H X W X L) 70 x 280 x 350 mm

Price:

$550 SHIPPED

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Stang016.jpg

Stang017.jpg

Stang021.jpg

Stang020.jpg

Stang019.jpg

Stang018.jpg

it just got here today lol.. If I was at home I could sell it but here the only place to sell it is online..

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I could send you a picture of my junk and you send me the amp and we call it even?

it just got here today lol.. If I was at home I could sell it but here the only place to sell it is online.. 

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

I could send you a picture of my junk and you send me the amp and we call it even?
**** Kyle, I would refund you the money but I already spent it...

FUCK YOU!! AHHH where were you 3 days ago.. I made a thread!! ahhh!! someone was trying to sell a 2kd for more than this!! arghhh!! I bought a saz3kd cause this didn't pop up!!
reason why mine is more is they are not the same type of amp,ie mine is 18 volt stable,BRAND NEW NEVER SEEN POWER ,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.