SOLD Fs: The Infamous Clarion Drz9255

Participant count
  • Participant list

XtwistedX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I dont think i need to write out the specs on this deck. If your interested in it you already know its a marvelous deck. Yes it belongs to me, I am trying to get rid of it cuz i need cash. It is brand new not refurbished. Still in original box. I have never it out of the wrapper to tell you guys the truth. Comes with everything that should come with the deck. Payments will be done via paypall or alertpay or c.o.d.

Asking price is 850 plus shipping.

Here are the pics of em

100_1026.jpg

100_1027.jpg

Email: Hussein.abidali@asu.edu

cell: 480-251-5887 if i dont answer text me

no sir i am not a dealer. As stated in the rules, dealers wholesales or distributors are not aloud to sell on these forums. The object comes with a manufacture warranty.

why did you get locked on DIYMA? you admitted to getting this stuff for wholesale and selling for a profit with a supposed "authorized" warranty. sounds like dealer talk. hopefully you wont be here any longer

i just simply traded my car for car audio equipment. I have talked to the admins here and they aproved of me selling. Now butt out and stop tryin to run things arund here cuz last time i checked you werent an admin so stay out of my thread unless u want to buy them. Let the admins do their jobs. Thank you and have a nice day.

bump

listen im going to say this once and one last time only. I AM NOT A DEALER! If your not interested in the amps than just go on. I have talked to the admins on here and they approve of me selling because I am not a dealer. ALl the items here belong to ME through a trade. And just think for one second. Lets just say IF i was a dealer you think id be stupid enough to sell these online? Audison/focal/hertz are all top of the line companies and they track what they sell. They prohibit online selling of their items AND they prohibit selling these items for this cheap. They track their items by having one of their reps going on these forums, asking for a specific amp, and if i was the dealer than Id order one and sell it to him. Theyd track the serial number and than they have a right to sue me because all dealers sign a contract with the company stating they will not sell certain items below certain prices, and some companies dont allow online sales. If you had any knowledge of the subject than you would know this is the case. Now if i was a dealer why would i be so stupid enough to go on these forums where I know theres specific audison focal and all these dealers on here. Just think for one second before you go and critizing people. Im sorry if im acting like a 90 year old grandma that just nags but this is getting annoying. So one last time for old times sakes.

I AM NOT A DEALER NOR DISTRIBUTOR. SO PLEASE LET THE ADMINS DO THE RUNNINGS IN THESE FORUMS! PLEASE!!!

just a quick question, but why do you know how a dealer would get penalized? you sound very well versed to be the average consumer. why dont you take pics of your products outside of a storefront?

i will take pics of everything out of the store from now on. I am getting my camera back from my gf today and ima take pics. Read my explanation on diyma forums. I traded my car in for car audio equipment because i got good ass deals. He gave me car audio stuff for the worth of my car but he priced his items at cost. now im just goin back and makin my money from my car! thats why i have a lot of stuff but i dont have unlimited stuff. once i sell out im done! and i didnt say five, i said three and im about to sell one.

How do i know the rules? Because i know every big dealer here in arizona. Im aqcaintance to most of them . Ive went thru countless systems so obviously conversations have started up and I am a man who bargains and i want things cheap and one man had to explain to me why he cant sell it to me so cheap.

Anymore questions i can answer for you sir?!?!?

plus i was talking to the guy that traded me the car audio stuff for my car and he explained it to me in greater detail the entire situation after i told him people on forums were accusing me of being a dealer.

i am not a dealer. I am an acqaintance to the owner of the shop. I traded in some jewerly and my car for car audio stuff and he gave me really good deals. Cost on each item. So i am turning around and selling what i own that is it brother. i dont have an unlimited supply, once everythign is sold than thats it. Please reconsider opening up my posts. Thank you for your time.
-Hussein
Alright, you can sell here. You must follow the rules to a tee.

Thanks,

Justin
The conversation was with jntar

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.