SOLD FS: US Amps DE-1000...cheap...need gone ASAP

exige
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
USA

Description:

Up for sale I have a US Amps DE-1000. It's a 2 channel amp stable down to 1 ohm (and probably more). The amp is digital therefore taking up less space than comparable amps. Its about 11" long and 9" wide. It stands about 2.5" tall. The amp was bench tested 2 days ago at Xtreme Sound of Cincinnati (the Queen City Ave. location for those that would like to verify that it was benched and is working) and is guaranteed to work to full output.

Specs are as follows:

Mono Channel Class "DE" Amplifier

THD at Rated Power:

Signal/Noise Ratio: >86dBA

Damping Factor: >200

Fuse Rating: 100 Amps

Weight: 3.85kg / 8.50lb

Variable 24dB Low-Pass Active Crossover

Subsonic Filter

Smart Amp Technology with Record of Faults

Power Ratings (RMS):

2 x 250W @ 4 ohms

2 x 400W @ 2 ohms

1 x 500W @ 4 ohms

1 x 800W @ 2 ohms

1 x 1300W @ 1 ohm

US Amps claims 1000x1 @ 2 ohms...this may very well be true. The ones I listed are simply the specs I had when I purchased the amp. As US Amps stuff goes, their amps normally produce a bit more than they're rated for.

Things to know about:

The amp is missing 2 terminal screws which can be obtained from US Amps very easily if need be (I am willing to help with this if its an issue). However these 2 terminals are not required to run the amp bridged. The connectors for the remote wire and the remote bass gain control are missing, however the metal rods are still in both ports exactly as they should be and therefore the wires can just be connected to there. The remote bass gain control is simply two wires, it's nothing complex so no worries.

Price:

I need this gone ASAP so I'm selling this for $245 shipped to your door anywhere in the US. The amp was purchased about a month ago for about $325 so this is a great deal. You can PM me trade offers, but keep it strictly to mono amps that produce about 1000rms @2ohms. More power at 2 ohms is fine though.

The amp is 10/10 in functionality (full power output), and about 7.5-8/10 in cosmetics. It has some scratches on the surface and a few deeper marks on the ridges. Overall this is a great amp though. Your chance to buy a US Amps back when US Amps still made great amps with beefy boards (unlike many of today's US Amps stuff). It is my understanding that the amp retailed for over $600 when new, however I cannot verify this.

Refs:

I have a 100% feedback rating on eBay ( http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ame=STRK:ME:UFS )

I am new to caraudio.com but I just sold a Nine.2x to pluc. You can check with him about the transaction if you'd like.

If this is still not enough for you, I've sold many many many items on ScionLife. I can give you references there as well.

The amp is ready to be shipped out immediately. No wait on shipping.

people keep askin me about refs....they are very clearly listed on the first page of this thread. plz check there.

bump..... 225 shipped takes Friday 6/15/07 (today/tomorrow depending where you live when i post this) til 3 PM Eastern ONLY. This is the only day I will be offering this at that price. Payment must be made by 3 PM. I will check this thread 2-3 times per hour from 10am til 3. After that the amp will no longer be for sale. it will be taken off CA and most likely will not be posted back up. if you want it, take it now. It will ship tomorrow if sold. Shipping will not wait til Monday.

Hey bro, I crashed my truck, currently looking for a new car and system. But I saved this to my favorites, when I get something I'll deff. hit you up if you still have it.

Bump for a very nice amp.

well thats it. if you have interest in it and would like to make an offer, ill be back in town in 2 weeks. i cannot guarantee the amp will go back up for sale publicly when i come back, but PM me and i might work something out. june 29th ill be back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.