SOLD FS: US Amps USA-400 (1999) and more!

btnhfan
5,000+ posts

Hail to the King Baby!!!!
I really, really do not want to get rid of this amp, but I have so many bills to pay and college is too expensive that I am forced to get rid of it.

I only used it for one week in my trunk, then pulled it because I had to load my trunk up with luggage for a trip. There are 2 nicks on it; those are the small silver marks you see. The rest is dust which I will clean off of the amp. Anyone who remembers the old school US Amps knows this amp is underrated and can pull some great numbers.

2 x 200W @ 4 ohms

2 x 400W @ 2 ohms

2 x 600W @ 1 ohm

1 x 400W @ 8 ohms bridged

1 x 800W @ 4 ohms bridged

1 x 1200W @ 2 ohms bridged

400 shipped

IMGP1622.jpg

IMGP1621.jpg

3 16ft rca cables. Esoteric Audio, work great and are brand new

3 16ft rca cables for 25 shipped

IMGP1623.jpg

RE Audio banner. Got this right before the US Amps buyout. Just had it hanging on the wall in my room, so its not dusty or dirty or anything.

35 Shipped

IMGP1620.jpg

Crossfire banner. I believe it is about 2'x8'

30 Shipped

IMGP1453.jpg

I am also open to offers on all this stuff, but no trades, as I really need cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.