Inferno333
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
Item(s) for Sale:

Vifa NE25VTS-04 1" Silk Dome Tweeters

Vifa NE25VTS-04 1" Silk Dome Tweeter

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are used. I bought them and never installed them. The little "grill" things were cut off by the previous owner.

Price:

$60 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm not one to do this much but aint you asking for a tad to much?? I know from personal exp that they are great tweets. Went back an forth years ago between these and my Neos so the quality an performance are there no doubt. I mean $75+$5 ship new compared to your set which is only $15 bucks cheaper. Plus at a min they have had at least 2 owners already and have been altered "not saying that's a bad thing" but to some it is. In no way am I meaning to hurt ur sale as I think your a decent man from what I have seen from you. Nonetheless to the buyer of these tweets you have made a wise choice....

These are great tweeters, I run them now. GLWS.

I'm not one to do this much but aint you asking for a tad to much?? I know from personal exp that they are great tweets. Went back an forth years ago between these and my Neos so the quality an performance are there no doubt. I mean $75+$5 ship new compared to your set which is only $15 bucks cheaper. Plus at a min they have had at least 2 owners already and have been altered "not saying that's a bad thing" but to some it is. In no way am I meaning to hurt ur sale as I think your a decent man from what I have seen from you. Nonetheless to the buyer of these tweets you have made a wise choice....
Definition of post dump right there.

These are great tweeters, I run them now. GLWS.

Definition of post dump right there.
Lol I'll let the op decide if it was cause I dont see it. Was it when I said great tweets? Maybe stating facts is dumping now days. Nonetheless glop with sale. Great tweets for sure

Lol I'll let the op decide if it was cause I dont see it. Was it when I said great tweets? Maybe stating facts is dumping now days. Nonetheless glop with sale. Great tweets for sure
Mostly this:

I'm not one to do this much but aint you asking for a tad to much?? I mean $75+$5 ship new compared to your set which is only $15 bucks cheaper. Plus at a min they have had at least 2 owners already and have been altered "not saying that's a bad thing" but to some it is. In no way am I meaning to hurt ur sale as I think your a decent man from what I have seen from you.

Umm those statements are facts that were given by the op. I just pointed out in further detail facts he already touched on.. Now u an me cluttering up his thread is imo dumping.

What the **** happened here? Almost every sale thread I make on here gets dumped on.

If you don't like the price then make an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Inferno333

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Inferno333
Nebraska
Start date
Participants