Fuses Blowing at the distribution block

Participant count
  • Participant list

kylej
10+ year member

So i'm running 2 amps and the distribution block and to make the connection from the main wire to the amp wire it requires a bus fuse. My amp runs 30amp fuses so I matched the fuse but it burned them out when I barely even turned it up so I got 40 amp fuses and they also blow just at a higher volume but none of the amp fuses ever blow (they are still 30A) so obviously the fuse at the distribution block blows at less current then it should. Could I just makeshift a wire to connect it and not have to worry? Or would this be harmful to my amp or electrical? Should it be blowing and I just have it up too much? Any help is appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.