Item(s) for Sale:

gamecube console,playstation 2

will trade for speaker wire, 0/1 to 4 ga blocks,type r 6x9

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

$50.00 each plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

[/img]

I heard the GC is starting to be collected...?? Buddy from California had me go to all the game stores in my town and buy ALL the games.. They were dirt cheap.. There was one game that sold for more.. Can't think of it off hand!

please explain to me why someone with negative feedback on two different car audio forums is selling big items with out username and date? can you explain that to me please? or this the item that you sold and never sent all the games with I cant remember...I mean when someone buys something they should get every single thing they pay for

please explain to me why someone with negative feedback on two different car audio forums is selling big items with out username and date? can you explain that to me please? or this the item that you sold and never sent all the games with I cant remember...I mean when someone buys something they should get every single thing they pay for
He did get what he paid for. hence the reason why he never Reply to the few message I sent if did forget something out I had no problem sending . He never replied back so he's bsing

He did get what he paid for. hence the reason why he never Reply to the few message I sent if did forget something out I had no problem sending . He never replied back so he's bsing
You see my issue right? Two problems on different forums and no username in any pic. I had another member send ME a message asking if you were alright or what

You see my issue right? Two problems on different forums and no username in any pic. I had another member send ME a message asking if you were alright or what
i ama A++ seller i never do bad deals.am sorry to my self that i dealt with a scumbag and deal went sour.for for the dude on here he had his stuff little over a month never got no messages staying i forgot to send him item .i have no problem fixing deal.how i look at it is he seen i had a issue on the forum so he wanted to make it worst by pulling that stunt

[quote name='rfmayhem']i ama A++ seller i never do bad deals.am sorry to my self that i dealt with a scumbag and deal went sour.for for the dude on here he had his stuff little over a month never got no messages staying i forgot to send him item .i have no problem fixing deal.how i look at it is he seen i had a issue on the forum so he wanted to make it worst by pulling that stunt[/QUOTE]

i dont know whats up, but i know underfire ive done alot of deals with him and for him to leave negative feedback something wasnt right i get him on here though and see what he says... @UnderFire;

Yeah lets make this right and get username and date. I dont care hiw many post anyone has I dont buy anything without username and date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants