Gauges stop WORKING!!!!!!!!!! HELP :(

MmatsDude
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
all of my gauges are dead none of them work all the fuses are good, should i take my toyota celica ST for an electrical check up to get tested? does anyone have any idea of wat it could be??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

did you check the fuses under the hood as well? did you pull them out and inspect them carefully? sometimes they dont look blown at first glance?

my next question is did best buy install an alarm for you recently? when they installed mine, my gauges didnt work.

try to double check all fuses. are there any fuses under the hood and in the car

same thing happened to my car and it was the fuse

this happened to my grand am, all of my BCM codes got cleared, which caused my gauges to not work.. shop had to re-program my whole BCM.. costed me 60 bux (only cause i know the guy and do a lot of business with him, so he only charged me an hour of labor)

all fuses were good and not a single one were blown

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.